Chapter 27

*Sammy's POV*
Ouch. Shit.My head hurts. I opened my eyes but right after that I close them again. The light was killing me. I keep them closed for few seconds and then tried it again. Thankfully,this time keeping them opened. I looked around.It looks like hospital room. "Mr.Wilkinson, I see that you're finally awake. I will go get the doctor." I guess nurse said. I haven't even realize that she was there.I was probably too deep in my thoughts to realize that. Just as she left,JJ with tear stained cheeks rushed to the room. "I'm so sorry Sammy. This shouldn't have happend.Just know that we all are here for you and we will always stand by your side and watch over you like Nate would do." JJ mumbled those words so quietly that I almost couldn't hear him. "No.No.No! It can't be true!  He can't be dead!" I broke down. "Shh it will be okay Sammy.It is hard for all of us but everything's gonna be alright." JJ whispered to me while rubbing my back. I gripped at his shirt. "No JJ, nothing's gonna be alright. My love is gone and he will never come back. It wasn't supposed to end like this. No! Why life have to sucks so much?" I sobed gripping harder on his shirt. "Sammy, please you have to think positive. You have to stay strong for your baby.Here, I got you few copies of your baby from the ultrasound." He handed me those pictures,smiling slightly. I looked at them with sad smile. Nate why did you had to leave me ?

                       *Jack's POV*

While JJ is in the hospital with Sammy. I'm organizing Skate's funeral. I still can't believe that my best friend is gone.Oh god. This is like nightmare. I was about to walk to store with suits when my phone rang. I looked at the ID caller. JJ.

JJ:Jackyy?

JG: What's up baby?

JJ: Won't you mind come pick me and Sammy up from the hospital ?

JG: I will just go pick suits for us and I will come get ya. Okay baby?

JJ: Okay daddy.

JG: Jack.

JJ: Yes daddy?

JG: Stop doing that or

JJ: Or what daddy?

JG: Or daddy's gonna punish you tonight.

JJ: I can't wait daddy. Hury up. Byee.

JG: Bye baby.

I got the suits and hurried to the hospital. JJ and Sammy were already waiting outside and as soon as I pull to the driveway they jump into the car and we drove home. When we got there,Sammy got out of the car and told us he's gonna go for walk. I wait until he was out of sign and turn my head towards JJ. "You are gonna get it baby."

                                                                       *Sammy's POV*

My head hurts like crazy. But my heart, I can't even explain the pain. My whole world is spinning upside down. As I keep walking,my legs feel weaker and weaker. The lump in my throat bigger and bigger. The headache stronger and stronger. It was harder and harder to breath for me.My legs finally giving in. I'm falling on the green grass,closing my eyes. Landing and opening them again. Looking at the bright blue sky with wide smile."See you soon."