Chapter 22

*Sammy's POV*

"Do you really have to go?" I asked Derek sadly."I'm really sorry guys but I really do. If I could,I would have stayed for sure, but there is a lot of things that I have to get done.But don't forget,this isn't goodbye." He said while putting his things into the taxi. We all group hug and said our byes and then he drove away. "So what are we gonna do now ?" Jack asked. "I don't know but I want to show you something,let's go inside." JJ said excited and ran inside. Damn he might be pregnant,but he's running even faster then me aka non pregnant person. "Jesus where the hell you motherfuckers are at?!Come on. Get your lazy asses here!"He yelled from inside. "Hormones." Jack said and we all laughed and then went to the kitchen where JJ was already waiting us,with something behind his back. "What is it ?" Jack asked pointing to his hands."Yesterday I was at appointment in the hospital to find out the baby gender,and I also got the baby pictures from the ultrasound." JJ said and showed us the baby picture."It's a boy." He said happily. "Omg I will have another baby boy! I can't be luckier! I love you both so much!"Jack squeal and kissed JJ. "We both love you too." JJ said with huge smile while Jack rubbed his stomach. "Aww guys,you're so cute together! I can't wait to be uncle to the little cutie!" I fangirl. "Same here. But I can't wait even more till one day you will pregnant with my baby." Skate said smiling,looking at the baby picture. "Omg Sammy just get pregnant already!Our babies will be best friends just like we are !" JJ said excited. "Hahaha,If it will make you happy." I said laughing and winking at him. The rest of the day we spend talking and laughing about random things. I missed this. "Skate,babe I'm going to the shower." I yelled on my way to the bathroom. "Okay I'm going out for a bit." He yelled back from downstairs. Seconds later I heard the door open and close,so I guess Skate is gone.

*Skate's POV*

"Sup Taylor, I'm waiting outside.Where are you ?" "Yeah, yeah,okay see you in few." I said and ended the call. Soon I could see him walking my way. "Hey bro." He greeted me."Hi." I said and we did the hands shake."Ready to go ?" He asked smirking."For sure man,for sure." I said proudly and we walk to the park. "Shit I feel so good." He said and inhale the smoke."Shit same bro,same." I said and lighted up a new joint. We stayed there for another hour or so, just smoking and talking. "It was nice to spend time with you but I have to go or Shawn will get worried. Hope that we will hang out soon." He said while checking the time. "Oh yeah,same with Sammy. See you later." I said getting up. We bro-hugged and Taylor hurried home. I light up another joint and slowly walked back home. "Jesus Skate, where have you been ?! You got me so worried." Sammy with worried expression attacked me,just as I walked through the door. "Out." I said not caring about anything. "Tf?! Is that all that you gonna say to me ?! Wait. Were you smoking?" He screamed angrily. "And what if I was ? What are you gonna do about it ?!" I yelled with smirk plastered on my face. "You know what?Just leave me alone." He said sadly and went into the bedroom.SHIIT.

                   A/N

Hey guys👋🏻

Just wanted to thank you! We hit 1K readings and 100 votes! Thank you so much! It's Crazy! I love you all that you can't even imagine how much! So let's continue and hit another 1k and 100. Btw have you already started school or still have summer holiday ? I'm starting the school at Monday and I cringe already now.😁

Anyway Love ya.❤️