Chapter 23

*Sammy's POV*

I really don't understand why Skate was like that yesterday. I was just worried about him,but he have to be a bitch. But two can play this game. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and dailed JJ's number. After second ring his voice echoed through the phone.

J:"Heyy Sammy."

S: "Hii JJ, do you wanna hang out today ?"

J: "For sure. Come over,we can Netflix and chill.Jack won't be here till next week."

S: "Great I will be there in few."

J: "Okay and bring some food, I'm hungry cause Jack ate all of my food."

S: "Yeah yeah, bye."

J:"Bye."

I ended the call and rushed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I went to the closet to pick out some clean clothes. I ended wearing grey sweatpants and regular white tee. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink. There stood Skate only in boxers. Damn he is so hot. Stop Sammy, you gotta focus on the revenge. "Good morning babe."He said.I just looked at him and continue walking,to get orange juice. "Baby boy ,don't be like that." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I took his arms off and drank the juice. "Are you really gonna act like the moody bitch?!" He asked mad."Oh so now I'm moody bitch. Thank you very much Skate,thank you." I said and went put my shoes on. "Sammy, babe you know I didn't mean that." He said and walked to the hallway where I was at,getting ready to go. "Wait Sammy where are you going?!"He panicked. "Out." I mimicked him."Sammy" I slam the door before he could finish the sentence,got really quickly into the car and started the engine. Before pulling into the driveway I saw Skate running towards the car. I pull in and drove to the nearest store to get some food. After I had everything I went to Jack's house. I got out of the car with the grocery bags and knocked at the door. Seconds later messy haired JJ opened with huge smile."Sammy I missed you soo much!!" He screamed. "Hahaha I missed you too." I said smiling .Then we went inside,straight to the living room. "So where is Jack at?" I asked curiously. "He went to visit his family. I already miss him now." He said with slight smile. "I'm so jealous of you guys,you're so freaking cute." I said. "Oh come on, what about you and Skate? You guys are freaking cute as well." He said happily. I just looked down at the floor. JJ noticed my look " Sammy what's up?" He asked confused. "We could say,that we had little argument last night. He came home late and I was worried about him.And of course he was mean to me and then I found out that he went smoking weed like tf." I said getting mad again."Wait yesterday?! Oh hell nah! Jack was out with him too. It explains why he went straight to the bathroom when he got back home, he didn't even want to kiss me,the fucker! Just wait till he gets back!" JJ said angrily. "You know what? Fuck them. Let's enjoy this day without anything ruining that." I said calmly."Yeah,you're right.What do you wanna watch?" JJ asked searching the tv remote." What about American Horror Story?" I asked."Sure." He said and turned it on. After hours watching,it was really late so I decided to sleep over here. "Damn JJ you ate literally everything." I said pretending to be mad at him. "It's not my fault,that I'm pregnant."He said seriously. But then we both burst out laughing. "I had such a great day, thank you so much Sammy. You're really the best." JJ said smiling at me. "Oh JJ, You're the best. You don't have to thank me,I really enjoyed it too." I said smiling even more. We stayed talking for another hour or so and then JJ went to sleep and I went to take shower. Hot water is always good for stress relieving. After I showered I change into the clothes that JJ gave me and laid on the bed. I check out my phone and saw that I have 100 missed calls and 50 texts from Skate.

Skate😫❤️: Sammy,where are you ?!!

Skate😫❤️:Please call or at least text me back!

Skate😫❤️:Sammy baby, please!! I'm worried!!

Skate😫❤️:Babyyyy!! It's a really late !!! I'm sick worried!!!Where are you?!! Please answer me!! I love you soo much.

I read more of them. I don't have strength to deal with this today,so I locked the phone and close my eyes falling asleep.