Chapter 18

*3rd person's POV *

Is Madison really the only one who is trying to pull them apart?

                                                                                  *Sammy's POV *

I don't know how long I have been here. It feels like 100 years. But I guess It only have been few days. I have no idea what is going on with my life right now. I miss my family, friends but the most I miss Skate.I wonder what he is doing right now. 

                                                                                   *Jack's POV*

It is so fucking hard. Police still don't know anything. And it have been already week.JJ is in the hospital, he almost had miscarriage from all the stress.And Skate? I have no clue where he is at.The last time I seen him was the day when Sammy was kidnapped. But I'm on my way to his house to see if I can find him there. He won't answer my calls or texts. His car was in the driveway so he is probably here. I knocked on his door and waited but nothing happened,so I try open the door and they were unlocked, so I came in. Oh my god. What happened to this house?! Everything was on the floor broken. "Skate?!" "Skate are you here?!" I yelled. I waited for few minutes but it was quiet. I was about to leave when I heard really loud sobbing. It was coming from the bathroom so I ran there. And there in the bathtub,was sobbing Skate with bloody hands and photos of him and Sammy all over the floor." What the hell Skate?!" I yelled shocked. I never thought that this would really happen."Just let me die." He said with cracky voice. "No way! I'm not letting you die! I'm going to clean your cuts and you will go to sleep,don't worry we will find him and everything will be alright." I said with a little positive smile. "I hope so Jack, I hope so." He said tiredly. I cleaned his cuts and take him into the bedroom. "Thank you Jack for being there always for me." He said while lying on the bed. "You're welcome, anytime. I will come pick you up tomorrow and we will take things into our own hands when the police can't do anything. But now go to sleep, you really need it. Bye." I said while leaving the room ." Okay, bye." He said.

                                                                                      *Skate's POV*

  I miss my brown eyed baby so fucking much. I will kill the motherfucker who kidnapped him, with my bare hands. I hope that he is alright,I wouldn't make it alive if something happens to him. He is my everything. My whole world. I have been feeling a little bit depressed lately. I'm not surprised with all those things that are going on. I'm so thankful that I have someone like the Jacks.They were always there when I needed it the most. But we can't forget about Sammy, he was there for me always too.And we all know that you don't find people like this everywhere. Nowadays this world is full of cruel people who will in the end stab you in the back. And what is the most saddest thing that we are pushing away this few people with big hearts from us and filling our lives with this terrible people who are trying  get us down and hold us there. And then when we lost them we realize how much we need them. I regret all those times when I pushed them away, ditched them for people who don't deserve my time. But never more. I promise to make it up to them.

                                                                                      *Johnson's POV*

So here I go. Lying in this uncomfortable hospital bed. But I prefer laying here than lost my precious baby. Anyway all this drama is so shady. I thought that I'm the shadiest person ever, but now I guess nah. It sucks. While I was here and had nothing to do all day I was thinking about this situation and I have some ideas. Tomorrow Skate and Jack should come visit me so I have to talk to them about that.

                                                                                             *Sammy's POV*

I'm wondering if the kidnapper will come to face me. Speak of the Devil. The door opens and guy with ski mask came in. What the fuck dude? He should put some scary movie mask on maybe then I would want laugh at him little a bit less. But I have to hold my laughter in and try get something out of him,what could help me get out of here. "Hello Sammy, nice to see you again. It have been a while." Said the guy and his voice was really familiar like I heard it already before. "Who the hell are you?! I don't know you." I said harshly. "Oh,you forgot so quickly on your best friend? How sad. I wondering if Skate will forget that quickly on you too." He said acting like he is thinking.Oh my god is it...." You must be kidding me is it really you? What the heck do you want from me?" I asked disbelief."Yes, Sammy it's me. And what I want from you ? Just want to be again your best friend." He said smiling. Fuck you. "I don't need your friendship. I have Skate and other amazing friends so fuck off." I said giving him fake smile." I thought that it would go the easier way but as I see no. Skate will see how I felt all those years. I will steal you from him,like he did it to me years ago."