Chapter 12

*Skate's POV*
It was in the middle of night and I had really strange feeling.I couldn't sleep. I turn on my phone and I had a lot messages and missed calls. They were all from the Jacks. I called Gilinsky and he picked it up at first ring."Don't say anything,just come to my house right now!" He shouted and ended the call.Something is seriously going on. I took my car keys and speed to Jack's house.I arrived after 10 minutes and knocked on the door.They burst open and there stood Gilinsky who mentioned me to come in.We went to living room and the first thing I saw was crying Johnson."What is going on guys?" I asked nervously."Some creepy guy kidnapped Sammy!" Johnson yelled and cried even harder."You guys are kidding me right?! Please tell me this is prank!" I yelled starting to see blurry because of the tears,that started falling from my eyes ."Shouldn't you be happy?!Why do you care what is wrong with him now?! You said you never want to see him again! I didn't even expect you to show up. Because you have your head too deep in your ass and all you care about is Thotison!" Johnson was really angry at this point." It isn't true! I know,I fucked up really big time but I do care about him and I always will. I really didn't mean to say all those things. Everything just was going downhill and I really didn't know what was I doing with my life!" I yelled trying to stop those tears but only more of them came."Okay guys, enough arguing. We have to find him. JJ, did you saw the guy's face?" Asked Jack. "Yeah, I saw his face and I know him from somewhere but I can't remember." Said stressed JJ. "Damn I just hope you will remember. Now we need a plan."

                                                                         *Sammy's POV *

I woke up with a big headache in unfamiliar room. I was tied to chair. Except the chair and camera in the corner,the room was empty. I heard footsteps coming this way and then someone unlock and open the door."You are finally awake. What would you said if we enjoy some fun now?" The creepy guy who kidnapped me asked."What do you want from me?! I don't even know you!" I yelled at him." But I do know you and you was chosen.Our whole life is just a game sweetie. It's either way you win or lose."He said with smirk."Why you do all of this?! " I asked angry. "Can you keep secret? He asked. "Of course I can." I said,wanting to know more. "Okay, it doesn't really matter,you gonna die anyway. But if you want to know it all started....."

                                                                                  *JJ's POV*

We've been sitting here for 2 hours already but we still don't have any plans. If I could just remember who was the guy.Wait. "Omg, I remember who the guys is!" I yelled suddenly. "Who it is??!" Jack and Skate shouted at the same time. "It's.........