Chp,5 Special Picture

I turned around too see Yoandri Cabrera. "Yoyo" I said excitedly "hey are you with your brother? " he asked "I suppose I am" I said with more of a question tone.
Since I interviewed the boys when they were in "La Banda" people took pics of us and also interviewed us.
******Starting the show******
We have assigned seats next to the stage. "Okay bye good luck on the stage besties" I tell CNCO "thanks Kyle good luck with your bro um see you later" Erick said giving me hug "this performance is for you Rojas" Joel said "umm thanks? and don't call me that" I said "bye see you later lil sis" Christopher and Zabdiel told me. They were like my nice understandable older brothers to me, we bonded a lot when they were on "La Banda".
I found my brother and Emeraude sitting down closer to the stage so I went to go sit on the Guest seat my brother had.
"Hey how's it going" Emeraude asked me "oh um good I guess..." I said awkwardly. The other person next to me was Camila Cabello and the whole Fifth Harmony next to her. "Hey girl" she said with a wide smile " Hey Camils ( my nickname for her)" I said with a smile. "So are you with Erick Brian Colon or with Yoandri Cabrera ?" she asked and turned around to see them"what no" I said nervously "okay whatever you say" she said.

*please vote if you want more and give ideas please vote and share thankyou for reading*