Chp,20 Seriously

After we finished singing I walked over to Erick. "Thanks" he said blushing "yeah.." I said nervously "so do you really think of me and I make you smile?" he said looking at me
"yeah, that's why I dedicated that song to you Erick" I said looking at his greenish eyes and smiled
"well what about Yoandri?" he asked and he looked confused
"Your right" I said and started thinking about him "I just thought you needed time to at least try and figure things out" he said while looking down at his shoes "well I know that Yoandri's a jerk because he was going to leave me without saying anything I seriously liked You and Yoandri but since Yoandri asked me out..." I stopped and thought "so you said yes to Yoandri? I liked and still like you I'm serious too that's why I let you wear my jacket last time" he said and smiling "and that's why you got kind of mad when Yoandri announced he and I were dating" I said smiling and poking Erick's shoulder.
My phone vibrated indicating I had a message so I pulled out my phone from my pocket and turned it on when I saw the screen wallpaper my heart dropped

II didn't know what to do so I kept staring at my phone thinking about everything that happend "I think you need time but I'll be waiting Kyle" Erick said as he gave me a hug and walked towards Joel, I didn't know what to do but cry so I did and s...

II didn't know what to do so I kept staring at my phone thinking about everything that happend "I think you need time but I'll be waiting Kyle" Erick said as he gave me a hug and walked towards Joel, I didn't know what to do but cry so I did and soon enough the party was over and Erick came "bye" he said and hugged me and with that he left, "everything's going to be fine" Joel said as he gave me a hug "thanks and you have to tell me everything about Nayeli" I said.

Thanks for reading and one quick question people vote for my stories but they don't show up anyone know why? Anyways please comment. And what do you think should happen next chapter? share your opinion. And I might not update in a while because of difficulties so sorry.😪😂😢😥😪