Chp,24 Useful Time

Yoandri's POV
After I showed Kyle around we went to the park and sat down on one of the benches.
She took my phone and I took hers, I turned on her phone and saw that her wallpaper was still the same, my picture

to be honest I was really happy about that. "Awwww" I heard Kyle say as she was looking at my phone screen "you still have my picture as your wallpaper!" she said smiling at me "and you still have mine, thanks" I said while pretending I was crying of joy.
"Yoyo I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" she said while smiling and giving me my phone "okay" I said. I was waiting for her and all of a sudden her phone started ringing and it was Erick, I decided not to answer because it was for her even though I was her boyfriend.
Erick's POV
I tried calling Kyle to see how thing's were going and tell her that I missed her but she didn't answer, she always answers. I just hope she calls me back.

Yoandri's POV
I saw Kyle coming back
"Hey girl, umm Erick called you" I said while handing her, her phone "oh..what did he say?" she asked me while unlocking her phone "I didn't answer" I said "oh" is all she said while she sat down next to me "so where do you want to go next?" I asked her "umm I don't know, where do YOU want to go next" she said while smiling "hmm what about going to the arcade?" I asked her while getting up and giving her my hand "okay" she said smiling and holding my hand while we walked.

After the arcade I took Kyle back to her hotel with a big teddy bear I won for her
"Bye Kyle" I said as I gave her hug "bye my Yoyo" she said, then she left inside.

I'm really happy Kyle and I started dating again I couldn't be more happier than I already am. I just can't wait until tomorrow to see her again at rehearsals because of course she's going with her brother.
Kyle's POV
I was so happy that Yoandri and I worked thing's out. I'm just scared of Erick's reaction tomorrow because he's getting here tomorrow and is also going to rehearsals.

Thanks for reading please vote, comment and share.