Chp,14 Arriving

Remember to enter the contest to be in the book or help me with a chapter thanks.
We got out of the limo and there were fans and reporter's everywhere while we were getting in the building. "So what do we do?" I asked my brother " I don't know party whoo!" he said and was dragged alway by vip reporter's that were able to be inside the building.
That was weird I thought to myself.
Me- I'm here are you with CNCO and Yoandri?.
Johann- Yes were next to the chocolate fountain😃.
Me- Of course you are😐.
I found the chocolate fountain and walked over there I got there and I saw that everyone had a bowl of chocolate with fruit and they were stuffing there faces "nice way to show that your elegant" I said laughing "I know right" Johann said "don't judge Kyle" said Joel still getting more chocolate "okay fine I won't" I said laughing.
An hour passed and we were still here we were going to get interviewed and the reporters were going to take pictures to put on the news of how the after party went "okay come over here to take the pictures" the reporter said I was getting up when *splash* I dropped the juice all over my sleeve "agh now what? I yelled "here you can put on my jacket" Erick said handing me his jacket and smiling "thanks" I said.

*thanks for reading please vote*