Chp,31 Still Here

After Yoandri and I talked we went back and started walking towards the table, when we got there we sat down and a couple of minutes later Erick, Alan, and Sebastian came.
"Hey Kyle, how is it going?" Sebastian asked me "good, how about you?" I asked awkwardly "yeah same, how about you Yoandri?" he said "oh well good too" Yoandri said while trying not to look at Erick or Alan.
"How's it going Kyle?" Erick asked me "she was better when you weren't here!" Yoandri shouted out "no, no, no I wasn't asking you, I was asking Kyle so sh--" Erick said but then was cut off by Yoandri "well guess what your talking to my girlfriend and no I'm never going to do what you tell me to do, understand?" Yoandri yelled angrily
"calm down guy's, please!" I said wanting to yell but didn't
"All the contestants that were in La Banda please go the the reporter's and the photo shoots please!" a worker yelled at the table, "I'll be back!" Erick said while leaving "I got to go but when I come back we are leaving!" Yoandri said.

   "How's it going Kyle?" Erick asked me "she was better when you weren't here!" Yoandri shouted out "no, no, no I wasn't asking you, I was asking Kyle so sh--" Erick said but then was cut off by Yoandri "well guess what your talking to my girlfri...

When Yoandri was finished we left with a whole bunch of reporter's taking pictures and recording us because Yoandri, Erick and Alan were arguing in the photo shoot and well the reporter's found out.

Reporter- Yoandri what were you arguing about with Erick and Alan?
Yoandri- nothing, please let us pass so we can leave
Reporter- Kyle is it true that you and Alan are dating?
Me- what!? no where not
*Picture Taken*

When we finally made it to my hotel it was really late "bye Kyle, see you at rehearsals with Royce" Yoandri said "yeah or on the news" I said smiling.

Thanks for reading. Should I update again today😕😐!!? Please comment on what you think should happen and if I should update again today. Please vote, comment and share.
Song- Prince Royce Close to you