Chp,17 Secret

"Tell me what?" I said confused
"He hasn't told you has he?" Christopher said while looking at me "no I haven't and I wasn't until you mentioned it!" Yoandri said yelling and glaring at Christopher "tell her it's for the best" Christopher told Yoandri "Kyle I h-have to umm t-to g-go for a record deal" Yoandri said not making eye contact with anyone "seriously and when are you coming back!?" I said yelling "for like maybe probably in a year and I'm leaving tomorrow" he said and put a fake smile at the end "why didn't you tell me this before!" I said almost crying "Kyle let-" Yoandri was cut off by me "NO LEAVE ME ALONE you asked me out and now your leaving you know what Yoandri? were over we are not dating anymore so leave" I yelled at him.
Christopher's POV
I shouldn't have even asked Yoandri anything but it was for the best. Kyle started to yell at Yoandri and after that she started crying. I hugged her and she hugged me back and she started to cry even more
"don't cry Kyle please" I told her "well what do you want me to do I shouldn't have ever even said yes to him and what hurts more is that he didn't tell me on his own and he was probably just going to leave tomorrow without even saying anything" I said crying.
Yoandri's POV

I was just sitting here looking at Kyle feeling guilty for not of wanted to tell her anything she was hugging Christopher, it hurt but I knew they were just friends but it still hurt

Prince Royce's POV
I was going to sing to Kyle for her birthday but I couldn't find her.
After what seemed forever I spotted her with Christopher, I started making my way towards her.
When I got there everybody was still not moving at all they were all looking at Kyle. "Umm Kyle are you okay?" I said worried nobody answered but then Christopher looked up at me and nodded his head signaling no "Kyle?" I said again more confused than ever after a while she looked up, her face was red and it looked like she was crying "what happened Kyle?, what's wrong?" I asked her and was hugging her "something but that person who it involves, is not and won't be important to me anymore" she said while hugging me again "Christopher what's wrong with her?" I asked "I don't think you should ask me" he answered "Joel?" I said "me neither" he replied "Yoandri what happened to Kyle!?" I asked frustrated "I-I it's m-my fault I-Im so sorry seriously" he said almost crying after he took various deep breathes "I'm sorry Kyle, I hope you can forgive me sometime" Yoandri said and with that he left.

Thanks for reading and please vote, comment and share. And you can still enter for the contest so please do and in about two chapters you will be in the book or will be helping me with the chapter and thank you to two people MelanieYang2 and nijelly34. nijelly34 will be in the story in about 2 chapters again thanks and you still have a chance to enter the contest thank you.