Chp,29 Party

After Yoandri and I left the bowling place we went to my hotel. "sorry I just couldn't stand Erick" Yoandri said frustrated "yeah It's okay" I said smiling at him "oh look it's Yoandri" my brother said annoyed and as he was walking out of his room
"hi..umm..Prince Royce" Yoandri said "hey" my brother said back.

Yoandri's POV
Royce went to the kitchen after he said hi to us and I got to admit I still get nervous when he talk's to me or when he's around.
"So are we going to La Banda party ?" Kyle asked me after Royce left "umm I don't know, we have to don't we?" I asked.
The judges organized a little party for La Banda so everybody could see each other again like the old times, people who were involved with La Banda in the live shows, including judges, reporters, contestants, host's all of them were invited tomorrow at the little hangout. And well I kind of didn't want to go because of some people who were going to be there including Erick.
"Yes we have too" Kyle answered me back "fine then I'll pick you up at 2 so we can go" I said kind of annoyed "why aren't you excited, why don't you want to go Yoandri?" she asked looking worried "no nothing, nothing's wrong" I said while thinking if I should tell her the truth "umm okay" she said "so pick I'll pick you up at 2, bye" I said as I got up.

Kyle's POV
I was with Yoandri at the studios walking to where the meeting/party was. I was wearing this outfit since it was really hot.

We got to this really huge room that was filled with baby blue and dark blue balloons with white streamers and a bright disco ball shining all over the walls and the white tables, people were sitting down talking or dancing

"Hola Yoandri, hola Kyle how have you guys been?" asked Alejandra (the host) "good" Yoandri and I said at the same time "are you guy's dating?" she asked while staring at us holding hands "oh yeah we are" Yoandri answered her "oh, I didn't know well congratulations" she said while smiling at us "thank you Alejandra" I said with a smile "well go have fun, see you around" she said walking alway.
Yoandri spotted the CNCO boys with Johann Vera and Joshua Greaux so we went where they were.
"Hey guy's" I said "hey Kyle ans Yoandri" they all said except Joshua who instead said
"wait are you guy's dating?"
"Yes, yes we are" Yoandri answered with a smile. We sat down at their table and we all started to talk.
After a while Alejandra called me saying that all the reporter's had to be interviewed on how they felt for the winning band.
When I was done with the interviews, I started walking back to the table until I heard my name "Kyle, Kyle wait up!" I heard then stopped and turned around.

Thanks for reading please vote, comment and share. Next chapter will be more with action and who do you think was calling Kyle?.