Chp,25 Jealousy

I woke up at 9 and I took a long time trying to pick my outfit out but I finally decided to go with this.

After that I went to the kitchen where my brother was "are we going?" I said as I poked his shoulder "yeah and why are you so happy to go this time?" he asked me as we walked out the door "well I get to see Yoandri!" I said happily "oh yeah I forg...

After that I went to the kitchen where my brother was "are we going?" I said as I poked his shoulder "yeah and why are you so happy to go this time?" he asked me as we walked out the door "well I get to see Yoandri!" I said happily "oh yeah I forgot that he will be there too, just kidding, I am watching him!" he said creeply at the end.
When we got there we went our separate ways, he went to a room and practiced and I went to the big stage.
When I got there I spotted Yoandri and he saw me and as soon as he saw me his smile grew

and I maybe blushed because I noticed that people were looking at me and Yoandri.
Yoandri's POV
I was practicing my dance moves and when we finished I turned around and spotted Kyle, and I felt that my smile quickly grew as I saw her and she smiled too.
"Hey girl" I said as i got off the stage "hey Yoandri" she said
"I have to practice like 10 more minutes but after that maybe we can go out to eat" I said smiling at her "okay I'll just sit down over there" she said and started heading towards the seats.
Erick's POV
CNCO and I finally got to Miami and now were going to rehearsals. I walked in and went towards the stage with the rest of the CNCO guy's following me.
"Hey look there's Kyle!" I said to the others in excitement, I started walking towards her.
"Hi Kyle" I said as I hugged her "hey Erick, hey guy's" she said as she got up "hey Kyle" Joel said to her and hugged her "Kyle" is all Christopher said as he hugged her too "hey" Zabdiel and Richard said "so your here with your brother right?" I asked her while holding her hand "yeah..." she said while her and Christopher were giving each other weird looks.
Yoandri's POV
I saw CNCO come and greet Kyle as I was practicing my dancing but I also saw Erick hugged her and was holding her hand, I got to admit it hurt and I was getting mad at that but I tried not showing it and just keep

Yoandri's POVI saw CNCO come and greet Kyle as I was practicing my dancing but I also saw Erick hugged her and was holding her hand, I got to admit it hurt and I was getting mad at that but I tried not showing it and just keep

practicing but he kept holding her hand and I kind of saw she was uncomfortable so I got off stage and walked over to them
"Hey Yoandri" the CNCO boys said to me "hey" I said
"Erick..hey..." I said while looking at him holding Kyle's hand, I saw Kyle's face and she had this uncomfortable and sad look on her face and looked at me straight in the eyes, then she finally backed alway from Erick and they weren't holding hands anymore. I got mad but all I did was hug Kyle and hold her hand.
Kyle's POV
I didn't really know what to do when Erick held my hand, but when Yoandri came I felt uncomfortable and backed alway from Erick really fast and scooted closer to Yoandri.
I saw Yoandri and you could see he was getting mad, but he hugged me and held my hand after I scooted alway from Erick.
"Umm anyways...we should all hang out sometime right?" Christopher said as he broke the silence "yeah totally when and where?" Richard said as he understood what was happening "tomorrow at 3 let's go bowling huh Yoandri, Kyle?" Christopher said once again breaking the silence "umm yeah sure, I'll be there with Kyle" Yoandri said "okay nice, can't wait" Zabdiel said trying to get everybody to break the silence "well okay bye Kyle and I got to go to this boyfriend and girlfriend thing you know because were dating" Yoandri say while he and I walked out "bye" I tried saying before we left.

Hey thanks for reading please vote,comment and share your opinions please? I uploaded for you guy's today so please vote and comment your opinions please thanks.