Chp,23 Play It Cool

I wanted this day to be happy and forget about everything so I went to the living room and started to watch some tv everything was going fine until some interrupted me, my brother. "Kyle, girl pack up your going with me to Miami" he said while poking me "what!? Really for what?" I said surprised "for an award show, so pack up because were leaving today" he said and walked alway.
Erick's POV
There is an award show being held in Miami. I know that Prince Royce, Yoandri are going and I'm going to with CNCO but I'm going in like 3 days since we have a concert here so I want to say bye to Kyle in person.
I walked up to her door and knocked, her house worker opened it "may I help you" he said "yes may I see Kyle please" I said nervously, he left and came back a few moments later "she's in her room you may go see her" he said and smiled.
I took the last turn in the hallways and I finally reached her room, I slowly knocked and right alway she opened the door "Erick!?" she said yelling in shock "your going with your brother right? I came to say bye and I'll meet up with you over there since I'm going later on" I said smiling "yeah I'm going and thanks for telling me this in person" she said with the most beautiful smile ever "yeah of course Kyle" I said and gave her a smile "well I got to pack sorry, umm see you there?" she said while grabbing a suit case "oh yeah of course" I said sadly "umm Kyle" I said as I reached for her hand "yeah Erick?" she said while looking at her hand being held by mine "don't get mad" I said "why would- she got cut off by me kissing her "Erick why did you...?" she said but then stopped "I'm sorry, bye see you later" I said and gave her a hug before leaving.
Kyle's POV
I can't believe Erick Brian Colon kissed me but why? So he really does like me.
When my brother and I got to his private plane, (because of course we can't go to a public one everybody would go carzy) I quickly sat down and took out my phone and read my message's.
Erick's Message's
Erick- Kyle are you mad?.
Me- No well just shocked and surprised and confused.
Erick- So your not mad?.
Me- Shhh🙈
Erick- ?? What??
Me- Erick forget about and you better not tell the others😡!.
Erick- Okay bye see you in three day's.
Yoandri's Message's
Yoandri💗😁- Hey girl, are you coming to Miami?.
Me- Umm.. Yeah why?.
Yoandri💗😁- Yes! To the award show right with your brother?.
Me- Yeah....
Yoandri💗😁- See you there? Please, we really need to talk.
Me- Yeah we do need to talk and fine I'll see you there.
Yoandri💗😁-

Me- ????😐😕Yoandri💗😁- It's me!!!

Me- ????😐😕
Yoandri💗😁- It's me!!!.
Me- I know, uhh Yoandri your still the same lol😂.
Yoandri💗😁- So see you later, bye. Really hoping you can take me back😥.
Joel's message's
Joel- Hey Kyle.
Me- Hey, so tell me about your gf I thought you liked me and hiw did you meet her?.
Joel- Well I did like you but I needed to stop and Christopher introduced me to her.
Me- Oh nice for you both. And I'm sorry.
Joel- Thanks and nah it's okay.
Christopher's Message's
Chris- Did Joel tell you how he met Nayeli?.
Me- Yep why did you do that?.
Chris- You know, you already had two boys in love with you.
Me- Umm okay.. Weirdo!!.

Hope you guys like it please vote, comment and share your opinions.