Chapter 6

7/3/16

VOTE if you want more chapters!
COMMENT and SHARE!

Iris P.O.V

I knock on Aries office door. It's currently been a week since I've been working for him. It's a lot different from working at the bakery. A lot more complex.

We haven't had another dinner since he took me to get pasta but he has took me to lunch a couple times so far. I don't know why. He doesn't seem to do that with the other employees.

"Come in Iris" he yells. I smile before I open the door. My stomach starts to twist and turn as if somethings fluttering in my stomach. I feel anxious yet nervous. I always get like this when I'm around him. I don't get why. I've never even touched the man! Not that I'd want too...

I open the door softly and close it behind me. I'm greeted with Aries sitting at his desk, typing away on his computer.

His eyes stay focus on the computer screen in front of him, that he doesn't even spare me a glance. I frown. Why won't he look at me? Why is this even bothering me?

"What do you need Iris?" He ask in his authoritative business tone. His tone was like the first time I met him. Not a lot of emotion. Why is he being so distant. Like I'm just any employer? That's because you are.

My subconscious is right. I just work for him, I shouldn't think any different.

I bite my lip and sigh. "I finish the files you gave me. Do you need me to do anything else?" I ask. Jenny told me to ask him because she didn't know what else I could do.

He sighs and hold the bridge of his nose with thumb and forefinger. He seems irritated. "You came to my office just to ask what to do?" He ask in a harsh tone.

My eyes widen slightly. He's never really talked to me like that before. "You can't bother me for small petty things like that. I'm a busy man and I can't deal with these issues. Go ask someone else. Anyone, and help them with what they need." He demands. I feel my chest fill with a slight pinch of pain.

I nod and walk out.

Stupid asshole. He's mad at me because I asked what the hell I'm supposed to do! I've only been here for a damn week! My mentor or instructor, whatever you call her! Told me to go to him so I did it and this is how I get treated! No wonder she's so scared of him.

I grumble and look around the office. I hate not knowing what to do. I cross my arms and groan. I feel like a lost child. At least at the bakery I always knew what to do.

"Hey. Are you ok? Do you need help?" I turn and see a guy that looks around his mid twenties.

I sigh. "Yeah. I don't really know what to do. I've only been here a week and Jenny told me to talk to Aries for a job to do but he was grumpy and told me to find someone else to help." I rant out.

The guy smiles amusingly. "Well that's the boss for you. He's always mad. Everyone is pretty much to scared to talk to him. Since your new I'm guessing no one gave you a heads up."

I shake my head. Always mad? This is the first I've seen. "Apparently not." I mutter.

He smiles. "Well how about you help me? My office is right there." He points to a small office on the left of me.