Chapter 2: Into The Forest

"It's cool to celebrate your birthday like this," said the guider, Morgan, walking across the Evergreen Forest with Noah and Jack. Morgan was a black man with grey curly hair, around fifty, but he was very strong. He wore a big green backpack for the camping. Jack, who was uninterested and tired, wore shorts and another big camping bag. Noah looked as enthusiastic as a kid in a fair. He wore his adventure clothes and brought his leather satchel. He looked around the place while writing about his journey.

 He looked around the place while writing about his journey

"I haven't been on adventure for ages," said Noah. "Oh the nostalgia!"

"Oh the nostalgia of my sore legs," complained Jack, plumped himself on a stump and sat there, heavy breathing.

"The adventure awaits!" Noah suddenly shouted. The group trekked deeper into the forest. The trees were all green but looked mysterious and enchanted. The fog suddenly appeared and it covered the whole ground. Noah almost thought he was on a cloud, shocked about how thick the fog was.

"That's a lot of fog!" exclaimed Morgan. "Don't want to go through this path and face danger. Let's walk around, it'll take a few hours."

"HOURS?!" Jack hollered. "We've been walking for three hours!"

Jack and Morgan kept arguing while walking around the fog. Noah was going to follow them, but he stopped. Something was in the fog. Somebody. Noah heard a beautiful voice deep in the forest on the foggy path.

"Who's there?" Noah quietly asked, then walked on the foggy path and disappeared in the fog.

                                                         'My animals are friends

                                                         Love will never end

                                                          But I don't know when

                                                          I'll find it in the forest

                                                          Unholy Forest

                                                          If only I'm free...'

The beautiful voice manipulated Noah. As he walked further, he saw a girl with black hair and a long black dress, singing, dancing and spinning as if she was in a royal ball. But she disappeared again.

Noah was in love

Noah was in love. He wanted to see her. He began to run despite the fog blocking everything. He couldn't see anything, he couldn't hear the singing anymore. He looked around and found himself lost. He heard it again, Noah felt his sense telling him to go forward. But as he took a step, he suddenly fell into a hole. He crashed to the ground and fell unconscious.