Chapter 12: Be Our Guest!

A/N: I just want to thank you for reading my story. Today I found out that Fantasy_Community voted for my story! I was stoked! Thanks!
Anyway, the song in the chapter is "Be Our Guest" from Disney's Beauty And The Beast. I do not own the song (however, there are some lyrics that I fixed to fit the story). The song belongs to the rightful owner(s).
Noah woke up, covering himself with a blanket, still feeling cold, but worse. He found out that he had passed out in his room. He looked around, it was too quiet for him. He tried to get out of the bed, but he felt like he couldn't walk. He collapsed onto the ground and crawled nearer to the fireplace, panting. He couldn't understand what happened to him, he was so weak. He tried to stand up but ended up lying on the ground, shivering and curling himself into a ball. He felt hard to breathe, and he had a feeling that someone was suffocating him. His eyelids slowly closed and everything went pitch black.

Noah's body was in a pit, the vines slowly crawled to him. The cold wind and misty fogs froze his fingers - which was impossible, unless The Snow Queen is in charge of the weather. The vines wrapped around his torso and his neck, slowly suffocating him. His nose bled and the vines tried to squeeze him to death. But then, someone cut the vines and saved him. The Forest Protector...

Noah gasped and briskly woke up. He was on the bed, and sitting next to him was Diana. She said she had been worried when she had seen him on the ground motionless. Then, she asked what had happened.

"I nearly died..." said Noah. "Yes, I know, I'm here, but... I was almost pulled into the death. And someone saved me... The Forest Protector... And now I'm back in the middle." He then smiled at Diana. Diana smiled back then suddenly turned serious, "Your nose is bleeding."

Noah looked at his hand and saw a red liquid on it. Diana hurriedly got a tissue and helped him.

They stared at each other for a moment. Before they were about kiss, the door abruptly opened, revealing Ward. "It's 7:32," he simply said.

"Come on, I want to show you something," Diana helped Noah get up and the walked across the hall.

"Now close your eyes," she said.

"Why?" asked Noah.

"You'll see," she said with a smile. Noah nodded and closed his eyes. They walked into the dining room, and it was very dark and quiet.

"You can open them," she said.

Noah opened his eyes and blinked. It was dark, until a giant chandelier magically lit by itself, and a sound of the piano coming from nowhere echoed. In the middle of the room, in the spotlight, was Figar with his matchstick, singing, "Be. Our. Guest! Be our guest! Put our service to the test. Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie. And we'll provide the rest."

Flying napkins spun and flew to the long dining table. Diana took Noah to the dining table and let him sit on a chair and enjoy the show. Figar jumped onto the table as the food flew to the table and marched on it.

                                         "Soup du jour

                                        Hot hors d'oeuvres

                                         Why, we only live to serve
                                         Try the grey stuff
                                         It's delicious!
                                         Don't believe me?
                                         Ask the dishes!"

The plates, silverware, and bowls became Figar's backup dancers.

                                     "They can sing!
                                      They can dance!"