Chapter 16: Love Thaws A Frozen Heart

Despite being inside thick blankets with fireplace nearby, Noah was still shivering as if he was in the Arctic. The servants were all busy finding as many woods as they could find in order to warm the room. The guests tried to find another way to keep him warm: finding more blankets, giving him warm water, thawing his frozen fingers with hot cloth, and many more. But Noah was still cold, he started to bleed. He wanted to yell because of the pain in his heart but no sound came out, he was too tired and weak. Lilly noticed that his legs were frozen.

"Where is Diana?" Allie asked worriedly.

"I don't know," Ward replied. "She should have come home about..." he looked down at his clock, "15 minutes ago."

"Maybe The Snow Queen have frozen her!" Tine yelped.

"No, Diana is a very strong woman," Figar determined.

The door of the dining suddenly burst open. The moving armor suits were kicked away from the door. Servants and guests were scared and cold when a sudden snowy storm went into the room. Everything was now icy white, the ground was covered with snow. The princesses tried to protect Noah from the sudden cold, holding him tight. As the storm faded away, everyone was shocked that the person in front of them was the deadliest person in Unholy Forest: The Snow Queen.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen!" the queen shouted, raising her magical icy scepter. "Please welcome The Snow Queen, the most powerful and beautiful queen in the forest! I decided to go for a walk and freeze the whole forest, since the atmosphere today is kind of misty and wet. I hate summer, so I thought I should bring winter sooner! I am satisfied."

"What are you doing here?" Snowy grumbled.

"I want to join the birthday party," said the queen.

"You are not invited!" Allie hollered, taking one step closer.

"Oh... this is like the time your parents did their baby celebration, how awkward. You know, I really like to rewind the story. Once upon a time, there was a young man named Noah, and he was sent to Unholy Forest on his birthday. He was told that he wasn't dead... yet. He was in the border between life and death. So, he found my sister, Amelia, or as you can call Forest Protector."

"Forest is her sister?" Cinderella whispered to Ginnifer, who was hugging her hands.

The Snow Queen continued, "She was so weak, she decided to let him stay alive from the poisoned apple. Usually she just didn't care, I don't know why."

"Forest is a good fairy!" said Lilly.

"Is she?" the queen raised her eyebrows. The whole guests began to chatter.

"Enough!" she shouted. "Let me finish my bedtime story. Noah found Diana, and they fell in love. Then, she took him to the castle and celebrate his birthday with musical numbers and cakes and love. Everyone loves Noah, and Noah was so happy. Until... I froze his heart."

The room was filled with gasp.

"I knew it!" Gerda said. "It was you, Snow Queen."

"I have a name! It's Elizabeth!" she grunted, then sighed to gain calmness. "Where was I? Oh that's right, I froze his heart. And Forest tried to save him but it's too late, he's going to die. All his dreams are being faded. Poof! He was shivering and bleeding, where is Diana? Hm... maybe she gave up."

"No, Diana would never do that," said Ward. "Listen young woman, if you freeze anything, ANYTHING, you will feel my fury!"

"Our fury!" shouted Tina.

"You poor little things," Elizabeth snapped her fingers, another storm came toward the guests. The storm slowly revealed a giant icy monster, and inside its icy chest was a face of a woman with devious red eyes.