Chapter 8: Sober Figar

A/N: If you read the Chapter 6, you remember that Diana is The Beauty from "Beauty And The Beast". Also, many objects in my story were inspired by the objects in the movie. For example, Ward and Figar are like Cogsworth and Lumiere.

This chapter is about Ward and Figar, I think I should write a chapter about them since they're really funny. I hope you enjoy. Also, vote, comment, and share. Peace! <3

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Ward grumbled while dragging Figar upstairs. "If you weren't drunk, I wouldn't have to help you run dry of alcohol. Steven! Where are you?" Ward dragged Figar into a big bathroom. Sally, a talking bathtub, was singing while filling herself up with cold water. Figar was thrown into the water. He yelped, "HELP ME! MAMMA MIA!"

"It's not THAT deep!" Ward grumpily said. "And when you become Italian? Okay, where is that book? STEVEN!!!"

Ward's holler shook the whole floor, startling every objects.

Finally, before Ward could rage up again, Steven had arrived. He was a big blue encyclopedia wearing glasses. Steven knew everything.

"Is the water cold enough?" asked Ward.

Steven nodded, "As long as Figar keeps shivering, I think it's okay."

"How can I get him sober fast?"

"Drink a lot of water."

"You heard that, Figar?! He told you to drink!" Ward shoved Figar to the bottom, making him drink a gallon of cold water. Ward released him when he though it was enough.

"Next, he needs to eat a lot," said Steven.

"To the kitchen!" Ward dragged him out of the bathtub and into the kitchen. He and Steven fiddled through the food in the counters.

"Leftover cakes!" Ward brought them and put them on a wooden table. He commanded Figar to eat them up, but Figar crossed his arms and pouted. Ward was so frustrated, he shoved all the cakes into Figar's mouth at once. Then he filled a bucket of water and put water onto Figar trying to swallow the cakes.

"Throwing up is also a good way," Steven said, adjusting his glasses. Ward gave Figar a devious smile and flung him in the air. Then he made Figar spin around fast like a top. And finally, he slapped Figar many times.

"Stop... stoppp..." Figar hugged his stomach and went back to the bathroom.

"Congratulations," Steven said boringly. "Now excuse me, I have to go away from the bathroom as far as possible so I won't smell the hideous barf. Good day."

Steven hopped away.

"My work here is done," Ward said with a smirk.