|Prologue|

A pair of choco brown eyes reflected myself  in them... Her eyes my mirror... I can see myself a little, cute, innocent and just like her... Looking at me she always smiles and why not because I am her daughter a part born from her... Her lips curved in a beautiful smile while she adore me soon my father join her in... I return a smile making them feel to be in paradise...

Coming into new world I begin to cherish each day with my parents... They are lovely couple, loves me, care for me, try best to bring best out of me too... But it was until one night which turned my whole sweet perfect world upside down...

I was 3 months old when first time heard my father shouting at mom ''you cheated on me padmini... That mark on her you hide it from me... She is not normal girl... She belongs to their world... How could you??''  I didn't knew why father was angry but a look at mom face say she is at fault feeling guilty... Father shouted again  ''She is not my daughter... I trusted you... Always supported  you... Married you after knowing your past then why did you do this to me??'' his voice was so loud I cried in fear but they didn't heard me mom busy in her guilt and father being angry...

Mom stood numb loss at words no explanation, no sorry, nothing which made father got more angry after that I heard him last time saying  ''I am leaving... We are getting divorced padmini...'' and he left... Mom sank on floor crying... From that very moment I was ignored completely for forever like a non-existent species...

-----

-SuRu