|Blissful Ever After|

''RKkk...'' madhu moans his name ''Its enough now...'' says faking anger but he  ignores kissing her neck nibbling and biting... Madhu pushes him little staring straight in his eyes order  ''enough!! It's noon now... We should get out from bed what everyone in palace will be thinking!!''  ''I don't care what they think morever they are glad we are hardworking to give them next heir of Fantasia!!!''  madhu hits him on chest complaining  ''you are so shameless!!''  ''I know it's call talent sugar... Now get back to work and don't disturb me...''  saying so he takes her lips in his kissing her soundly as his hands feels her body... Madhu give in because of desires he ignites in her by his simple kiss only...

It's been a year Fantasia got freed from darkness of Palm Rosa... Everyone is living happily enjoying in hospitality of their new King and Queen... Now eagerly waiting for the good news from Madhu... Some of them also started to say bad about madhu because it's been a year... After marriage it was RK's decision to wait for baby as madhu is still young madhu tried to convince him but he was adamant... But now hearing this shit things from some of Fantasian he took matter in his hand and called a day off for them to spend with each other moreover to work on this baby processing matter... Madhu had literally laughed by hearing such words from RK thinking he is gone mad but he was serious about it...

Someday later at dinner madhu was just playing with her food not in mood to eat feeling low... RK noticed this and inquires  ''what's wrong sugar?''  she smiles replying  ''nothing am fine!!''  hiding her uneasiness!!''  ''than eat...'' she simply nods and took a spoonful of soup it's aroma make her feel nauseous and she ran to washroom... A minute later madhu walks back in bedroom RK also came there to check on her he asks cupping her face  ''you okay?''  ''yeah!! I think am bored of your special soup also...''  madhu giggles lighting up his worry... RK chuckles then his mind caught something he makes her turn around so madhu's back is to him... He slides her cloth from shoulder looking at her tattoo... Madhu perplex asks him  ''what's it??''  ''see by yourself!!''  RK says with utmost happiness... Madhu walks near mirror and looks at her back still confuse she inquire  ''two small butterflies but how??''  ''because sugar we will be parents soon... You are pregnant!!'' RK declares proudly hugging her from back... Happy tears blurs madhu's vision as she process the news feeling so blissful... Caressing her tummy she speaks  ''am pregnant!!''  ''yes you are... That also with twin babies that's why there are two new butterflies tattoos...''  madhu is astonished knowing it's twins...  She cries happily as RK turns her to him drying off her tears he kisses her eyes saying  ''I Love You sugar!! Thank you for coming to my world and making me complete...''  ''I was destined to be a Fantasian RK and without you it was impossible so thanks to you not me... I Love You too soon to be father!!!''  RK chuckles kissing her on lips passionately... Next day the happy news is shared with all Fantasian as everyone bless them both for making Fantasia land blissful again for forever!!!

------

SuRu