Chapter 15

Rose P.O.V.

"MATTHEW!!" I yelled running towards him with my arms out! "Rose!" he yelled back. I ran into his arms and hugged him to death. "Rose! What about me!?" Jason ask with mock hurt. "I'm sorry big bro" I say hugging him. "You guys saw each other yesterday at school" Jasmine says salty. "Don't mind her she just mad cause I won the prank war," I say walking to the Starbucks across the street. "Prank war? Where have we been?" Jason says following me, "Oh, that's right y'all don't know about our new friends!" I say walking in to the store. "Who are they?" Matthews ask looking at the menu. "B5" me and Jas say at the same time, I look at her and smile, she just rolled her eyes. Okay someone's still mad. "As in the band" Matthews ask pulling out his money for his hot chocolate. "Yep" I say reaching for my coffee. "How?" Jason ask sitting down next to Jasmine, Matthews let me be by the window. "Remember we told y'all about the surprise Daniel had," Jasmine says, Matt and Jason nod they heads, "Well the surprise was a visit from B5 and we became friends with them, party with them and had a prank war." She says bringing her drink to her mouth. "Wow. That's a lot to happen in two days," Jason says. I nod my head taking a sip of my coffee, "So what are we doing to day?" I ask looking between Jason and Matthews, "We were thinking of going to the fair" Matthews speaks up. I look over at Jasmine, "Sure."

Matthews P.O.V.

"Look!" Rose says pointing at The Joker, "Let's go on it" she says jumping up and down. I look at the others and they shrugged their shoulders, "Sure"

"Worse ride ever" I say slowly walking off the ride, "No. That Was Amazing!" Rose says jumping up and down. "Yeah! Lets go on the twister!" Jasmine says dragging Rose with her. Jason laughs, "You coming Matt?" he ask looking back at me. "Na, man y'all go on ahead. I'll be here waiting" I say sitting down on a bench. "Okay feel better man" He says catching up with the girls. After a while I got bored and a pretty girl who was all alone walked past me looking lost. "Um. Can I help you?" I ask getting up from my seat. "Oh. Umm.... I just moved from London and I wanted to try out the fair here" she said with a cute British accent. "Well I've been living here for about two years so maybe I can help you out" I ask with a small smile. "Yeah I'll like that," she said smiling also.

Rose P.O.V.

"Omg! Guys I feel so bad for just leaving Matt and not coming back for him" I say after we got off our sixth rollercoaster. "Guys I think he's okay" Jason said pointing behind me. Both me and Jas turn around so fast we almost got light headed. "Is that Matthews. With a girl?" I ask, "HEY MATTHEWS!" Jasmine yelled, he look at us and waved he started walking towards us with the mystery girl. "Remember we have to be nice and get to know her than we can see if we like her or not" I say giving Jasmine a glare. "Yeah we don't want another Victoria accident to happen" Jason says putting his arm on Jasmine shoulder. Even though she's the oldest out of us Matthews and Jason are still taller than her. "Yeah I remember," she says rolling her eyes. "Hey guys," Matthews says hugging us. "Hi! I'm Rosalie but everyone calls me Rose. What's your name?" I ask the mystery girl. "My names Brianna, but everyone calls me Bre" she says with a British accent "OMG! OMG! YOU HAVE A BRITISH ACCENT!" me and Jasmine yelled jumping up and down. "Hahaha. Yeah..." she says as she awkwardly puts a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well Bre do you like B5" Jasmine ask connecting her arm with Bre while I do the same. "Like? I love them" she says. "Were gonna be the best of friends" I say as we walk away from the guys.

Hey guys here you go extra long. this was mainly about jas, rose and their best guy friends. next few chapters will be pretty interesting, just saying ;)

VOTE,

COMMENT,

&

FOLLOW!!