Chapter 32

Rose P.O.V.

I'm currently freaking out about my date with Daniel and Matthews and Breanna.

"What if I do something wrong or stupid or embarrassing? WHAT IF I embarrass Daniel and he doesn't like me no more after? I mean anything can go wrong!" I blabber on and on.

"Calm down! Your going to be yourself and the date going to be amazing. Now! Sit down and let me do your hair and make up" Jasmine demanded.

The date is at this nice restaurant and so Jasmine( since she found out I haven't dated anyone hence I've never been on a date) wanted to dress me up for my first date. I'm in a cute little high low blue dress with my black heels. She's currently doing my hair, straightening it with flips towards the bottom. She got my lips covered with this cute shade of pink lip gloss, she put mascara on me also. That's all the make up she put on. The date in twenty minutes and Daniel will be here in fifteen to pick me up and drive to the restaurant. Were meeting Matthews and Breanna there.

"Alright almost there" Jasmine said sticking her tongue out as she finishes.

"There!" She says as she place the flat iron on the bathroom counter. "All done" I look into the mirror and must say I look beautiful. "Thanks Jasmine! You sure know what you're doing" I said smiling. "Please! Like I ain't know that" she says all cockily like flipping her hair. I roll my eyes and laugh.

Knock! Knock!

"That's must be him!" I say heading towards the stairs. "Noooo!" Jasmine lunched towards me. I gave her this crazy look.

"You have to make an entrance" she said. I rolled my eyes. I knew this was coming since she's all about me having the most perfect first date. I just sigh and let her open the door.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but I did hear Jasmine yell for me to come down.

She told me that I had to slowly walk down the stairs. So that's what I did but when I was finally on one level my first step was a total fail. I tried taking a step and when my heel hit the ground, it was like my foot fell to the side.!

I just busted out laughing at myself and even Daniel started laughing.

"That didn't go as you planed it Jas!" I said smoothing out my dress.

She just rolled her eyes and held the door open. "Now I want her back by two am. And if y'all start doing the nasty-" she started body rolling and booty popping. "And can't make it by two at least take a shower at his house and be back by two pm" she said winking. And before I can say anything else she slams the door.

"What am I going to do about her" I tell Daniel.

He just laughs as he held the door open for me.