Chapter 22

Rose P.O.V.

As we walk towards the kitchen I became nervous. Never had I have a guy like me more than a friend. Or maybe he doesn't like me more than a friend.

I mean come on all my life my friends are the ones who dated guys. They are the one who had cute relationships. The ones who have had guys complement them. The ones who are the star of someone day. They woke up having the feeling of being loved by somebody else. They brighten up a guy's day just by just looking at them. They have been loved many times. To have somebody's arms wrap around you. To get butterflies, to get little kisses. They get to know what it feels like to have someone be yours and only yours. To know that nobody on earth can match the feelings that they have for somebody and to know that no one can take them away from you. They are the ones who get to be and feel loved by someone else.

"Rose." he stop. "Yes?" I whisper barely able to stand on my own two feet. I felt like I was about to faint. Never had I ever been so scared in my life.

"I've been thinking. And I come to realize that I like you...a lot. I like the way you get into the music, the way you smile, and when you play flirt, how confident you are, how you can become self center and know that you are self center, the way you always try to make someone smile, how you brighten up my day, but most importantly how you are always true, honest, and always yourself. So what I'm trying to say is. Will you be my girlfriend?" he ask.

Daniel asking me out.!?

I didn't know what to do. I panic! I ran upstairs into my room and slam the door shut and lock it.

I slide down the door and cried.

Why me? I've never thought a guy could like me! I've always been in the shadows and just watch. My friends were the ones who found love. Who caught guy's attention. I grew up with guys coming to me staying they like Jasmine or Ashley. I'm the girl guys give one look to then go to my friends. I've never been pretty enough for a guy to like me more than my friends.

So why now?

I texted Jasmine to show everyone one out and to take Matthews home. She reply why.

Me: just do it pls

Jas: alright but i will b caught up

And I just left it at that. I went to take a shower and came back and saw Daniel calling me. I put him to voicemail and turn off my phone.

I put on some green boyshorts and oversize t-shirt. I went to bed wondering why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~