Chapter 17

Rose P.O.V.

OMG! They are to cute! I'm so jealous! Not really Pat likes my big bro and Jas is my big sister. What if I am right? What if they are made in heaven? Imma be at the wedding like: Bitch I told your ass! You were all scared like pat gon like bre and I was like shut the hell up yall made in heaven. Hahahahahah! I'm such a trip!

"What happen?" Bryan ask me when I came in with a big smile. I just pointed behind me at the two love birds who were walking in holding hands.

"So you FINALLY ask her out?" Kelly said and we all started laughing. "Oh shut up" Patrick says.

"So wait. You guys are dating?" Bre ask. "Yep!" Jasmine said kissing Patrick on the cheek. "PDA!" I yelled and we all started laughing, but Bre instead she look some what upset. "I have to get going. Text you guys later," she rush out the house.

Jas gave me a look and then look back at Patrick who was looking at me then back at me. Oh Shit.

"Rose come here with us" Jasmine said pulling Patrick with her. "Oh shit! Rose what you do?" Carnell joked. As I was following Jasmine, I hit him on the head when I walk pass him. "Owww!" he yelled. "That's for being a dumbass" I say walking into the kitchen.

"ROSE!" Jasmine whisper- yelled at me. "I'm sorry!" I whisper- yelled back. "Guys, calm down" Patrick said. "What are we going to do?" Jas said completing ignoring Patrick. "I don't know but do know that I will talk to her" I said patting her back. "Please" she whisper.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought I should give y'all a little update welcome :)