Chapter 3

Rose P.O.V.

After that little wink between Patrick and Jasmine. Carnell introduce himself and so did Bryan. Ahhhh! Bryan. His adorable self. I just want to poke everyone of his freckles and run my hands through his hair. GOD! HIS HAIR! "All right everyone into positions" Daniel yelled. I got into my position as the music starts. Time to get lost in the music.

Dustin P.O.V.

These girls are amazing! But there is this one girl that stands out to me. She is tall, almost as talk as me, light skin, long dirty blond hair and beautiful brown eyes. I think her name is... Arielle! Yes! She must of caught me staring because she gave me a wink and a smile. Yeah... coming here was a good idea.

Rose P.O.V.

Dance class is a always a blast! "Take five everyone" Daniel said. "Soooooooooo" I said wiggling my eyebrows at Jasmine. She just gives me a strange look. "What's going on with you and 'Mr. Sexy, Funny, OMG its Patrick' Breeding" I say pretending to faint. "Hush!" she says looking around and hitting me in the arm. "What you don't want your future husband to hear you talking about him?" I say. "What about you and 'Adorable Bryan'? I saw the way you were looking at him" She said biting her lip. "Oh hush you" I say looking down. "OMG!" Jasmine yelled. "What?" I ask scared. "Look" she says while pointing at Arielle and Dustin. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I say giving Jasmine a side glance. She nods her head, "GET IT GIRL!!" me and Jasmine yelled towards Arielle. She looked at us with the most angry/surprise/embarrass face. Me and Jasmine just laugh getting into our spots for the next dance.

I hope I did good for a first timer