Chapter 16

Matthews P.O.V.

It's nice seeing my lil sisters hang out with my new lady friend. "Hey Matt I see you got a girl," Jason says hitting my back. "Yeah I do" I say popping my collar. "Hahaha okay. Looks like Rose and Jasmine like her" He said pointing at them.

At first I thought Brianna was tryna jump at Rose but then they all started screaming and running towards us. "Matt! Matt! Were taking Bre from you" Jasmine says.

"What!? Why?!" I ask taking Bre in to my arms and wrapping them around her waist. Both Rose and Jasmine stop what they were doing and wiggle their eyebrows, look at each other than me and Bre and fist bump.

  "Because were about to make one of her dreams come true" Rose says pulling on Bre arm. I wrap my arms tighter around her. "Her dreams came true when she met me," I say winking at her she blush. "You guys came be lovely dovely later. Please may we take her with us?" Rose says giving me a sad look. I look down at Brianna, "We can hang out tomorrow" she says kissing my cheek and getting out of my arms and walking away with the girls.

"TOMORROW!" I yelled.

Jasmine P.O.V.

Brianna really nice. She better not go after Patrick or she gon catch a case.

"Alright the guys know were on our way," Rose says getting in my car. "Wait? What about your car?" I ask starting the car. "Since Matthews and Jason rode together, I told Jason to drive my car to my house and he can hang with us till he wants me to take him home" she says changing my radio station.

"Bitch who you think you are changing my radio station and shit?" I ask changing it back. "Queen Bitch" she says flipping her hair. "Don't do that you seem white" I say turning up the music. "I felt white doing that also" she says laughing.

This girl is something else.

"WERE BACK HOME!!" me and Rose yelled. "Do you have food?" Bryan ask while hugging Rose. "No" she says. Bryan just pout while just mess up his hair. "Who's this?" he (badly) whispers. "Bre. Come" I say pulling her arm.

"You guys are in the living room right?" I over heard Rose ask while getting a pickle. "Yeah. And why are you eating a pickle?" he ask with a face of disgust coming in the front room. "Why aren't you?" Rose ask sitting next to me.

"Guys this is our new friend Brianna" I say pointing at her. "Call me Bre" she said with a bright red face. "She's in LOVE with you guys" Rose said being evil.

"Well nice meeting you Bre" Dustin said hugging her. She slowly put her arm around him. I could she her biting her lip. "Yeah. You seem cool" Kelly said hugging her. Pat got up and hugged her and I swear her face got redder. That made me mad. "Calm down. She likes Matthews" Rose whisper. "But still. I think he is her favorite" I whisper back while Carnell hugged her. Rose got up and pulled me into the dinning room.

  "Look. Just because there might be a little possibility that Bre has a CELEBRITY CRUSH on him doesn't mean shit. Okay? You and Patrick are probably made and heaven so shut the hell up and don't be a bitch towards Bre" Rose said to me. I take a big breath to calm my nerves, "Your probably right, okay? I'm just worry that he'll like her better than me" I say throwing my hands in the air.

  "But I won't" SHIT! "Imma get going" Rose said walking away towards the front room.

  "Jasmine" Patrick said when I wouldn't turn around. I sighed and turn towards him. "Yeah.." I say looking at the ground. "I heard what you said about being worry I'll like Bre" he said walking towards me. "Yeah. But if you do it's okay. I mean she is gorgeous, funny, nice-" I got cut off by Patrick kissing me.

  GOD!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!! His lips were so soft.

  But the kiss didn't last long. "I was thinking I should wait a little while longer but. Will you go out with me?" he ask.

  Life just stop right then and there. Patrick Breeding. The celebrity I've been crushing on my whole life just ask me out. Maybe Rose is right. Maybe we are made in heaven.

"Yes"

Hey guys how do yall feel on jasmine and patrick getting together? and brianna? who will be the next couple to get together?

VOTE,

COMMENT,

&

FOLLOW