Chapter 30

Rose P.O.V.

"You ready?" Jasmine ask as I got in. "Yeah" I said putting on my shades as the song I Luv This Shit came on.

"Man I love this song!" Jasmine said turning it up. "Who doesn't? And that August! He is to sexy!" I said biting my lip. "I would love to get a piece of him" Jasmine said making a right turn. "I know! He is just walking sex!" I said.

We were on our way to the photo shoot, so we didn't dress fancy just some shorts, a tank top, and a jacket.

"So." Jasmine said glancing over at me wiggling her eye brows. I straight face her, "So, what?" "I saw that everyone left except Daniel. What y'all do, huh?" She said bitting her lip and winking. "Ew! No! We didn't do anything dirty." I said looking at her like she was crazy. "Then what did y'all do?" She ask making a left turn" I smile when I remember what we did, "Had a tickle fight, and watch a movie till it got late then he went home."

We made it to the shoot and as we got out she said that's it? "What do you mean 'Thats it'?" I ask putting quotations around 'that's it'. "No kissing?" She ask. "A little here and there" I replied back. "Well that's cool. I'm glad for you" she said smiling at me.

30 Minutes Later

Mat~ Hey you almost done today?

Matt texted me as I was chaging.

Me~ Idkk why?

Mat~ I was wondering if we could double date today? Me n bre you n dan?

Wait! They're dating? "Jas! Come here" I waved her over while she was walking. "Yeah?" She ask, "Did you know that Mat and Brianna got together?" From her facial expression, she did not. "Really! Awh that's so cute!" Se squealed. "Jasmine! We need you!" The photographer yelled. She smiled at me and ran over to him.

Me~ When did you guys start dating? And sure

Mat~ Yesterday and thanks love ya! <3

Me~ Love you too <3

1 Hour Later

"Hey imma go to the bathroom meet you at the car I said to Jas. She waved me off as she continue talking to James, the photographer.

I was walking out of the bathroom when I walk into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry mama" he said helping me off the ground. "It's okay and you don't have to call me mama that's makes it seems like I'm old." I said dusting myself off.

He laugh as I look up at him I realist that he is August Alsina. "Funny" he said. "Thanks." I was so speechless it was embarrassing. "No need to be nervous little mama" he said winking.

I quickly snap out of it. "Oh! Sorry! Uh I'm Rose" I said, sticking my hand out for him. "August" he said. God, he is to sexy! It toke a lot in me not to pull him into the bathroom and do thing I can't even say! "I know. I love you songs" I shyly smiled. "Thanks! So what a pretty mamma like you doing here" he ask.

"I'm here for the shoot" is aid pointing over to the other models. "Oh that's makes sense. A beautiful lady like you should be a model" he said. I just smiled. I can't believe that I'm talking to him. "Thanks"

"I got to go but It would be nice to talk to you again. Can I have your number?" He ask biting his lip. I almost died. I nodded my head yes and we exchange numbers.

"Nice meeting you Rose" he said winking before he left.

I just stood there for a moment. I meet August Alsina!