Chapter 20

Rose P.O.V.

"Hahahahahaha!" I laugh my butt off near crying. Matthews just felled on his butt from running into the wall. "Shut up." he said rubbing his head. "Awh! Is the big moron hurt?" I said squading down next to him. "Leave me alone," he said pushing so I fell. "Hahah" he said when he got up. "Oh hush you" I said getting up. 

DING DONG!  

I walk towards the door and look through the peep hole. "Who is it?" Matt ask coming behind me. "B5" I said as I let them in, "And the girls. Where's Jas and Arielle?" I ask when everybody came in. "Here." Arielle and Jasmine showed up. I saw something behind them, "Who's that?" I ask pushing them aside.

I look up to see Daniel. With no shirt on! "Hey" he said with his cute smile. "Hi." I said trying not to faint over his sexy body being half naked in front of me. And trying not to stare at his abs. "Arielle said I could come join you guys swimming?" he ask. "Yea. Come in" I said moving aside.

"Girls come please." I said walking upstairs. "Guys the pools out back, Matt show them the way."

Carnell P.O.V.

"Hey Daniel" Bryan said dapping him. "Hey y'all" He said. "Did Rose know I was coming?" he ask. "None of us knew you were coming" I said trustfully. "Jasmine said she needed me for a plan." He said shaking his head and then jumping in. "LET'S PARTY!!!!" Rose yelled before jumping in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ashley Knock her over"  I yelled. "I'm trying!" She yelled back. "One more push!" Daniel yelled. "I. Got. It!" Rose yelled when she push Ashley off my shoulders.

"YES! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" Rose and Daniel yelled. "Whatever" I said getting out. "It's okay to be a sore loser." Rose said following me. "You cheated anyway" I said and she smack her lips. "Fine then be that way." she said walking away.

The next two chapters will be something else.......hmmmmm ;)