Chapter 4

Arielle P.O.V

Hey, I'm Arielle Bishop. I'm mix with black and white, I'm 24 years old my birthday is January 18. I have dirty blond hair that stops mid-back, blue eyes, and I'm tall. I'm a model also. I dance, write, read and pretty much im a nerd but with a wild side.

OMG! I can't believe them! "Ummm... I got to go" I say excusing myself from me and Dustin conversation. As I take the lead for this dance I hit Rose and Jasmine on the shoulder. "Oowww!" they cried out. "Daniel! Arielle hit me" rose said point at me while rubbing her shoulder. "Awww, poor baby" he said giving her a pout. They are so cute together. Why don't they just date?! But I'm still surprise that she has never dated anyone! "What is this!? B5 comes to the studio and we all decide to hit up on me!" she said. Bryan laughs. "This isn't funny Bryan" she says pouting. "I'm sorry" he says "Can I get a hug? It will make me feel better from all this BULLYING" she said looking at me and Jasmine. "What you looking at" Jasmine says with her hands on her hip. "Nothing" she says getting her hug. I think I saw jealously in Daniel eyes. I pointed that out to Jasmine. Her eyes got big and I could tell she would tell Rose after class. "Alright guys get in your places" he yelled kind of upset. "Well damn Daniel what got into your boxers" Rose said coming back to the group. We all laugh, "Nothing just get to your places" he said starting the music. Yep, he's upset!

Bryan P.O.V.

I gave Rose a hug to realists she almost as tall as me. Then Daniel yelled at us and she said what got in your boxer. Hahaha, funny and cute. Hmmmm....