Chapter 5

Rose P.O.V.

After our dance B5 performed for us and Jas told me to come out side. "Do I have to?" I whined. "YES it's important" she said pulling on my arm. "More important than B5 performance?" i ask putting my hands on my hips. "No, but important" she said after some thoughts. "UGH! fine!" I said giving in. "Okay what is it you needed to tell me?" i ask sitting down on a bench near by. "Well you know when you hugged Bryan, Daniel was jealous" she said loking at me. "What do you mean?" I ask being the speacial child I am. "Welllll.... me and Arielle think he has a crush on you" she says sitting down next to me. "Really? Daniel?" I say standing up. "Yep" she says nodding her head. "I don't belive it" I say walking back. "Wait!" she says running after me, "Just watch him" she says connecting her arm with mine. As we walk back all I thought of was Daniel. Does he actullay like me?

"Alright everybody class is over" Daniel said as we came in. "GUYS! GUYS!" Arielle came running toward us. "OMG! OMG! WHAT!" I say waving my arms in the air looking like a possesed moron. "Dustin invited me over and then I ask if I can come with some friends" she says jumping up and down. "O MY GOD!" we scream, jumping up and down, fangirling our asses off. "So wait," I say stopping, "When are we hanging with them?" I ask once they calmed down. "At 4" Arielle says, "It 3:15 right now" I say knowing they be taking forever to get ready. "OMG!" they scream and ran out to their cars. I just shake my head and walk to my white BMW. Time to get ready i thought as I jammed out to Love More by Chris Brown.