007

*Harry’s POV*

She nods, “Sure… I guess so.”

I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m not going to do anything, especially after what Zayn did. But I couldn’t leave her there. I hate her parents. They’re rich and don’t care really about anything except themselves, especially her mother. I feel bad for Mads; at least my mom likes her. She’s home alone a lot but I know she wants the company.

“I won’t stay long… I just don’t want my mom asking me questions about the date.”

“Won’t your mom be a little suspicious if you’re gone longer? She will only ask more questions, silly.” She laughs and grabs another cup out of the cabinet.

“Well whatever. It’s you anyways, she won’t mind.” I lick my lip looking at her. I can’t help but think about her in that fucking towel again. She still manages to look good in this damn tight tank top and sweats.

“Fine.” She smiles and hands me the glass of water. I follow behind her to the bedroom. The room doesn’t feel as heavy anymore and I sip my glass of water.

“This shirt is fucking uncomfortable.” I admit as I lean over to lie in the bed.

“Well look how tight it is on you.” She said raising her eyebrow and laughing at me.

“She got the wrong size, okay?” I laughed as she pulled herself under the covers grabbing her remote again.

“Well you keep growing, that’s weird.” She rolls her eyes and fixes her hair around her shoulder, “You can take it off though.” She says quietly. I know she’s distracting herself with the remote as she flips through the channels.

“Okay…” I look down and unbutton the shirt to take it off and lay it on the ground. The colder room touches my skin but her sheets are soft, softer than usual.

*Madelyn’s POV*

His tattoos are too attractive. I was there for every single tattoo on that boy’s body but I can’t help but peek in the corner of my eye to look at them. They look even better in the dark with the TV on.

Those stupid thoughts I always have about tracing them come back in my head. I wonder how many girls have kissed them. I sigh quietly as I think about the idea.

“You okay Mads?” He asks. I look over at him and the sheet fits between his arm and I nod.

“Yeah, I’m sleepy.”

“Come here.”

I furrow my eyebrows a little but I follow his instructions. I want to feel his arms; I want them around me again.

I put my head on his arm and he softly rested his hand on my shoulder. It feels right. This. This is how I want to spend my nights. I’m stupid for saying it, but it’s true.

I can’t help but notice the way his fingertips feel on my skin. I let my hand go to his side and place it softly there. I try to keep awake but I close my eyes.

“Are you going to sleep?” His voice is hushed and I shrug against his body.

“Are you leaving?”

“Do you want me to stay?”

I nod, of course. I want you more than anything to stay, I just want him.

“Okay… Go to sleep.” His finger tip continues to trail my shoulder. My eyes flutter at the simple touch. I can’t help it. I bring my hand up to his chest. The swallows on his chest, are my favorite. I think… I have so many favorites, but they stand out the best. The way they always poke out of his shirts and are close to his collarbones make my skin tingle. I readjust my head to turn and look at them and lightly trace along them. What am I doing? He probably doesn’t like that. My finger tips turn towards my nail and I continue to follow around the swallows.

*Harry’s POV*

The touch of her nail lightly grazing my chest makes my stomach do flips. I hate dating, I hate cuddling, I hate this shit. When I sleep with a girl, sure I’ll hold you but just so you can leave. I’m not into the whole intimacy bull crap and even this. But it’s Madelyn, she makes me think stupid shit all the time. The simple touch of her fingers on my tattoos, it just makes me sort of love this. I can’t help but let my finger tips grazing down her arm. Her skin is so smooth and perfect and her slow breaths touch my chest. Her finger moves down to the butterfly. I don’t know why I fucking got this butterfly, she told me it was silly. But I couldn’t help it, I wanted it. But her fingers start tracing along the butterfly. The touch of her hand makes my stomach feel empty. Maybe it was a good idea to get this tattoo.

I don’t really remember but I swear her lips touch my side. A peck. Why the fuck is she pecking my side while touching my tattoos. The idea of her in that damn towel get back in my head, I can’t help it.

“You better stop touching me.”

She laughs. Why is she laughing?

“Harry… I love them.”

I lick my lip and shrug, “Yeah but its torture.”

“Oh sorry.” She pulls her hand of my abs and brings them to her side.

“I didn’t mean stop… It feels good.”

She furrows her eyebrows. She always looks so adorable confused. Don’t let know that. I reach for her hand under the covers and lightly touch it to bring it back to my butterfly.

“Why did you even get that butterfly?” She giggles and looks up at me.

“Because… I’m stupid.” I say with a scoff.

“No you’re not. It’s just so out of character for you to get this butterfly.”

“I like when you touch it.”

She smiles and nuzzles her head closer to my side looking at the TV.

I try to breathe steadily but her fucking touch is getting to be too much. Plus I swear she gets goose bumps on her arm when I tickle down towards it. I wouldn’t do this shit with anyone else. But Mads is that exception. She better not get used to it. Hell, I better not get used to it.

Her fingers stop moving but her hand stays at the bottom of the butterfly. I get my hopes up that’s she making a move on me until I realize she’s asleep. I roll my eyes at the placement of her hand so close to my pants. These jeans are uncomfortable, sigh. I try my best to slip out of them without budging her.

“What are you doing?” She whispers stretching her arm over my body.

“These jeans are uncomfortable.” I tell her the honest.

“Okay take them off and come back.” Her voice is so soft and soothing, even when she’s half asleep.

I nod and I slid my hand out from under her and take off my jeans and throw them down on the ground. If she were awake she would probably lecture me about how I should fold them and I laugh quietly. Once in the bed she pulls her body up for me to put her arm back under her and she lies further on my body. Her head on my chest and forehead on my cheek. It’s weirdly comfortable and her hair still smells good. She wraps her arm around my waist and falls back to sleep easily.