021

*Madelyn's POV*

It's been a good month and a half since the first time we really said our first I love you's. I can promise anyone that it has been one of the best months I have ever had in my life. Really. Harry and I have been spending as much time together as possible and he's even helped me shop more for my new place in the city. Most of our friends are leaving too... I wish I spent more time with Alex since we really started getting to be better friends but senior year has been sort of hetitc for the both of us. Anyways, Alexandra got accepted at University of Ohio and majoring in Medicine. We've already made plans to see each other during Thanksgiving break afterwards to catch up. Which is a reassuring feeling. A lot of Harry and I's own friends are also going off to college. Louis is going to study abroad in Paris which is incredible, Niall is going to do an internship at an editors company in Los Angeles, Zayn is moving to Washington to attend college, and Liam... Liam, well I haven't really spoken to him much since the whole meltdown but rumor is he's engaged and moving to San Franciso and or join the Air Force. It's weird how things end up to be.

But as much as I am happy it's scaring realizing I have only have a month till graduation. The fact that I am graduating and leaving home to venture out is an insane idea but it's actually happening.

But tonight is prom.

*Harry's POV*

My mom is helping me with my tie as I take a sip of my energy drink hoping that will calm my nerves.

"Are you excited?" She asks with a smile before flattening it down afterwards.

"Well yeah. I mean, I'll be honest mom. If I wasn't with Mads I would probably be only excited to get drunk or mess around with the guys. But I don't know. I'm excited to just be with her."

Mom smiles patting my shoulder, "Well, I am happy you won't be doing that... But really, I am excited for you. I'm going to get changed, we're taking pictures in an hour."

"Yeah yeah." I smile before turning to look at myself in the mirror. I've decided to not go too much dressed up considering I still have a rep to keep. But the black button down, black slacks, and shoes really do good, not to brag. Also I need to impress Mads.

I have no idea what she's wearing and I promise, I've tried snooping through her phone to find a picture of her in the dressing room like a typical female taking a mirror selfie and she's gone out of her way to keep them off her phone. I bet she just used Snapchat.

*Just getting home from the salon. I'll see you soon <3*

*Excited to see you babe.*

*Madelyn's POV*

I have always looked forward to senior prom. It was a joke between our families that we would end up going together just because we wanted to, well obviously they were right but I'm going with my boyfriend. I still cannot get used to calling Harry that but I love it.

My dress is a white long strapless dress with sequins along the bust. I also decided to go with my hair up but some loose strands along the cheek. My dad helps to zip up the back of the dress and he smiles at me in the mirror.

"You look beautiful hun."

"Thanks dad." I can't help but smile and I honestly do feel beautiful. I didn't want to have my makeup been done overload so I went for a light natural feel and I pull the fabric of my dress lightly trying to lesen my nerves.

"Are you nervous?"

"A bit... I don't know. I just always have been excited for prom but prom just means graduating."