013

Madelyn's POV

I tried to wrap my mind over everything that happened last night. It was too much and I was glad Harry convinced me not to go to school. I needed the day off to mentally relax myself and try to relieve myself to get back into the swing of things. It was nearly 9:00 when I woke up. I was still exhausted and wish I could just sleep for another 4 years. But a weight on my body reminded me where I was. I looked up to see Harry still sleeping. I smiled up at him and it hit me what I did. I kissed him. I was battling with my mind the entire time on deciding if I should do it, but like I said it felt right. It was like a string almost pulled us together and my heart did back flips in my body when we finally kissed. He didn't even try to make more moves on me. He went with it and I knew he felt right about it too. Forget what Allie had said to me last night. 

I groaned when I thought about skipping. I don't usually do it but how can I be mad about skipping when I was laying in bed with Harry Styles. His body stretched and he pulled me closer to him.

"Morning..." His raspy morning voice made me want to melt and my knees feel empty. 

"Hi." I smiled at him as he peeked out of his eyes to see me.

"Go back to sleep, sh." He smiled and closed his eyes. 

"I wish, but I'm starving and I feel like I smell bad." I said quietly with a laugh. 

"Shut up, you're fine."

"I didn't get to shower last night." I whined fixing his hair out of his face.

"Yeah that's a good thing. We don't need you walking around here in a towel."

"Shush." I laughed and leaned over to grab my purse. 

"Mads, stop moving." Harry whined leaning up to take his shirt off. My throat felt heavy when I peeked over to see him shirtless and throwing his shirt on the floor. I giggled when he fell back onto his pillow and I knew I was blushing.

I checked my phone and sighed scratching my leg as I leaned up in my bed. 

*Are you not coming to school today?* One text from Liam. 

*Madelyn?? Are you sick? Hope you're okay!!!* A text from Alex. I feel bad I really should make more of an effort to talk to that girl. But I'm still jealous she went on a date with Harry. 

Also an email from my counselor informing me I had to come and talk to her. Sometimes with everything going on in my life, I forget about next year. Or even the fact that I'm graduating this year. I would finally able to have the freedom to leave LA. I love LA, believe me. There's never a dull moment, parties everywhere, my friends, and most importantly Harry. I wasn't sure what he was doing. I had spent 15 years almost everyday with this boy and I could be leaving him...

I sighed, ignoring my texts and trying to forget about college. Harry was in my bed and I need to enjoy the moment while I have it. I looked back at him and he was pouting over at me.

"What?" I frowned over at him and leaned back over at him.

"You were taking too long." He laughed and put his fingers on my arm.

"It was like a minute... Nearly." I raised my eyebrow and smiled. 

"So that kiss..." He looked at me and sucked in his bottom lip. I was hoping he wouldn't ask, I didn't want to be embarrassed. But I also wanted him to just kiss me again.

"What about it?" I shrugged peeking at his lips I wish I could look at before kissing him last night. 

"I liked it."