009

Harry’s POV

"I love you." I whisper.

"You what?"

"I love you..."

"I love you..." She whispers back with a smile. 

The touch of her lips sends shivers down my entire back; touching her lips is everything I ever craved. Everything I ever needed, something I could quickly be addicted to. My body was pressed into hers and I carefully moved my body on top of hers. 

"I need you." Her voice was soft and filled with such lust that my body felt numb.

"I love you." I repeated into her ear while her finger tips grazed down my shirtless torso and grabbed onto my pants. Her soft lips touching at my neck, pecking lightly, too lightly it was torturing me. It was making me beg for more, I needed this. I needed her and I needed everything she could give me and more. 

"Touch me." Her voice sounded so passionate and sexy that the hairs on my arms stood up and my lips trailed down her tiny tight body.... Until my lips found her spot.

"Harry wake up." My mum's voice breaks the kiss and I open my eyes quickly.

"What the fu- What time is it?" I question. I realize that I'm rather too turned on and I bring my leg over the other to hide it.

"It's time for school... Is everything okay?" 

"Oh yeah... I just had a weird dream. I need to get ready." 

She nods and puts the water glass on my nightstand and walks out. I lean up and rustle my hand through my hair reflecting on what I just dreamed. Yesterday morning, Madelyn's mom had texted her she was on her way and after my stupid nice speech I had to dash out. But everything I said was the truth. It was actually sort of nice to be able to say it and get it off my shoulders. I did hate every guy she dated, well besides Liam. But I don't know... I'm actually fucking really protective of the girl and being able to hold her like that again at night. The touch of her finger tips on me and the way she slept so quietly and contently in my arms. The idea of any other guy being able to experience that with her makes me jealous. I'm just a selfish dick and I know I can't spend the rest of my life telling her who she can and can't be in a relationship with. See the thing is with me, I hate relationships. I hate the idea of having to give stupid surprises and remembering our anniversary dates. That's why I usually just hook up with a girl and let them go. 

I think its more commitment issues. I miss my dad and mom. I used to really admire how my mother looked at my father and how my father used to kiss her every morning. That was everything I wanted to be when I was older. I wanted to be a father and a good husband because I figured that's what was supposed to happen. But after they divorced, I never believed in love. Even if you kiss every morning and bring them stupid flowers something can happen. My mom was heartbroken and I promised myself, I would never do that to any other girl. I guess my step dad is pretty alright. He treats her well and she's happy. But I'm just selfish and don't like the idea of any other guy looking at my mom like the way my own father did. 

But with Mads, things are different. She makes me feel safe and happy. She makes me feel like that little boy on the playground who swung alone with messy hair. She was the one who always invited me to play with her, even if it was stupid tag or sitting on the grass talking about the colors of the flowers. I told her everything when I was younger, I trusted her and I always will. Maybe the reason I feel so scared about ever being more with her is that I will be happy... I'll get married to her and have a great son. Things would be good and then I would lose her. Lose her completely and watch her marry another man and have a new life, like my own mother. I feel better about having her if she's my best friend, because then I can't lose her like that. But then I remind myself, I lose her as what I really want by someone else and she will never look at me like my mother looked at my father.