9

Madeline

(this is gonna be a little different but stay with me..)
(it will go back to texting next chapter)

"Madeline! Come down here please!"

I roll my eyes at my phone and walk downstairs.

who is Justin?

what does he want?

I have absolutely no idea who he is whatsoever.

Justin? Justin who? Did I go to school wity him at one point?

"Yeah mom?" I say walking into the kitchen.

"A package came for you in the mail." She says continuously cooking.

"I don't know who it's from but it has your name on it.." She says drawing her eyebrows together, but doesn't look at me.

"Okay?" I say walking to the front door.

I see a medium size box laying on the floor and immediately I run to it and tear it open.

Inside is a smaller box, with an pink envelope.

Dear Madeline,

I don't know when you'll get this but that doesn't matter.
what matters is you knowing that my name is justin.

Justin Bieber.

My eyes grew wide in shock and I gasp holding onto the letter tightly.

Yes, it was me who is texting you, and it is me who knows your name and all that.

Don't be scared please. I'm not here to hurt you or scare you.

I love you and miss you,
Justin

"Oh my fucking god!" I scream loudly.

"Madeline? Is everything okay?" My mom says coming into the living room.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I break out into constant sobbing.

"It's okay Madeline, just tell me what's going on." She says hugging me.

"Well.." I start.

"This past couple weeks I have been talking to this guy.. I didn't know what his name was.. but later on he told me it was Justin. I had no idea who he was because I didn't remember him. Turns out, it's Justin Bieber. Like, my old boyfriend from middle school to high school." I say in between sobs.

Justin and I were in love. Or so I thought. We have been together since 8th grade to 11th grade, until he moved away to Los Angeles, California.

We grew apart and always kept in touch until he became a really big pop star on the west coast. Then all around the world.

I never talked to him anymore, and he forgot completely about me. But I never forgot about him.

Until now.

--

I hope this chapter was not too bad.. lmao

vote and comment:)

xoxo- sydney