32

Justin

I planned out everything me and Madeline would do when she comes to L.A.

I was beyond excited. Madeline Jones is coming to L.A. to see me. She was actually coming.

I haven't seen her since high school so this is going to be so crazy. Ugh just thinking about her gives me chills down my spine.

She is coming in one week exactly, so I have to make everything perfect when she comes.

Just as I'm thinking about her and what we will do, my phone rings loudly.

It's Selena.

"I told you not to call me anymore." I say with no emotion on my face.

"I know but I need a favor.." She says and the sound of her voice makes me cringe.

"What?" I snap and gasps quietly.

"My ex, Bryan.. er.. he wants to hook up and I told him no, but he won't leave me alone. I accidentally told him you were still my boyfriend, so um.. he wanted to meet you.." She stutters and pauses every word.

"That's bullshit. I've never heard of a Bryan before Selena. Just stop calling me." I say and hang up before getting spammed by her texts.

I roll my eyes and ignore all of them and decide to take a nap and dream about me and Madeline together.

--

Im so sorry if this chapter is cheesy, I was listening to Take Me Home, by One Direction and all the songs are so cheesy (but so adorable!) so I kinda went too far on this chapter lmao..

vote and comment:)

xoxo-sydney