25

Madeline

All that happened was I fainted after my phone cracked all over the ground, so my mom got scared I was hurt, so she took me to the hospital. It takes a couple hours until we can officially leave from the hospital, and by that time it's almost eight o'clock at night.

"So.. Do you want me to get you a new phone?" My mom asked but kept her eyes on the road.

I did want to get a new phone because, I need a phone to live life, but I wanted to see if I could fix my old one so I could get all my information back.

The thing was I never backed up my phone or whatever, so I couldn't get that information at all.

"Yeah I guess." I simply say and rest my head on the window.

I was heartbroken. And also relieved.

I might never be able to talk to Justin ever again but-

Oh my god Madeline, stop thinking about Justin!

"Okay I'll get you one in the morning." My mom says and strokes my hair lightly.

"Never mind. You don't have to waste your money on my phone, I'll buy it myself. I am almost a full adult, and I do live in your house. You do enough for me already. Thank you." I say and my mom smiles at me.

"What a great daughter I have." She giggles and soon enough we get home.

I decided to take a warm shower and just relax for a little, so I walk into my bathroom and turn on the hot water. I take off all my dirty clothes from that day, and step into the steamy shower.

I can't even believe this day, it's been hella crazy.

I try and focus on relaxing, but of course all I can think about is Justin.

When I think about it more and more, I think of all the good times we had, and a tear falls down my eye.

I turn off the shower and step out, wrap a warm towel around my waist and then I see it.

The card Justin gave me sitting on my white dresser.

I pick it up and read it again and as I do, tears fall down my eyes.

I loved him so much.

Now he's gone.

Again.

--

Thanks for readinggg!

Vote and Comment:)

xoxo- sydney