22

Madeline

A small tear falls down my cheek as I lock my phone and throw it on the other side of the room, having it slam on the wall in front of me.

"Shit." I mutter to myself running off my bed.

I look at the floor and glass is all over the floor along with some small pieces of my case.

"Fucking hell." I curse and pick up all the pieces I can reach.

I try to turn it on but the screen is way too cracked and broken to see anything.

"No. No. No." I say as another tear falls down my eye.

As much as I would like to have it break because of how hurt I am, I am scared because I lost all my information.

All of it.

Then I gasp as I remember. I don't know Justin's number.

I don't fucking know his number.

If I get a new phone, he won't know mine. I won't talk to him ever again.

"Shit!" I say loudly as I slide down my wall, in tears.

I sob into my hands and all the glass that I picked up falls out of my hand.

I screwed up.

I hug my knees and cry louder.

"Madeline?" I hear my mom say from the other side of the door.

"Madeline are you crying?" She says and opens the door gasping at the sight.

"What happened honey?" She asks picking up some of the glass next to me.

"J- justin is gone." I sob and feel my head getting lighter.

All of a sudden everything is black and I fall onto the floor.

--

The next chapter will be a little different;)

Vote and Comment:)

xoxo- sydney