27

Joey (ohhhh sheeetttt)

As soon as Madeline asked if she could stay the night, I immediately said yes.

Little does she know, I've liked her since 3rd grade. We have always been best friends, but I always had a secret crush on her. We went to the same elementary, and middle school, but when high school came, we spit up and didn't go to the same school, but always stayed close in contact.

Tonight is the night I tell her how I feel.

I felt kinda bad because she said she always really liked this guy, but I never knew who he was. Turns out he is Justin fucking Bieber. Who knew? Not me.

But something happened between them and she said it just didn't work out. I could tell it was more then that, but I didn't ask. All I knew was she was hurt.

The doorbell rang loudly and my heart started to speed up 10 times as fast.

I ran over to the door and opened it slowly.

There she stood.

Her blonde hair pulled back in a messy ponytail, and a big maroon sweatshirt, with some black leggings. She looked absolutely gorgeous I couldn't help to look at her without blushing.

"Hey Matt!" She said excitedly and gave me a hug.

As soon as we touched I felt immediate electricity.

All I hoped for was that she felt the same way.

"Hey." I say smiling back at her.

She walked inside and sat on the couch scrolling threw her new phone.

"Ooh, you got the new iphone?" I ask trying to create a conversation.

"Yep. Iphone 6s plus." She said not taking her eyes off the screen.

"So how are you feeling?" I ask hoping she will tell me more to the story of her and Justin.

"I'm fine." She says sighing, and I knew she wasn't.

"Bullshit." I laugh, and she does the same.

"Matt, I thought I loved-" She began to say but stopped herself.

"Never mind.. nothing." She didn't continue, but I wanted to know more.

"No tell me. You can trust me Madi." I say and she stays silent.

"Madi.." I start saying.

"I love him Matt." She said as a small tear appeared and dragged down her pale cheek.

I hate seeing her cry, it breaks my heart. But what breaks my heart even more is knowing she has no feelings for me.

She loves someone else.

"Oh." I say and I feel hot tears brimming in my brown eyes.

"Matt..? Are you-"

"No I'm fucking fine." I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I hear her faintly calling my name but I'm too hurt to notice.

--

I told you to brace yourselfs lol

Vote and Comment:)

xoxo- sydney