28

Madeline

What the hell was going on. That was all I was thinking.

When I came to Matt's house, he was totally normal and all, until I told him about Justin he started freaking out.

"Matthew what the hell is going on?" I yell and walk to the bathroom where Matt last ran to.

"Matt, are you okay?" I ask, but all I hear are quite sobs.

"Matthew answer me." I say sternly trying to open the door.

It was unlocked, and but I didn't realise so I stumbled inside awkwardly.

He was sitting on the floor by the sink with his head in his hands crying.. why was he crying?

"Matt, tell me what's going on please." I say sitting down next to him and stroking his brown hair.

"It sucks when you love someone so much, but they don't love you back." He says slowly in between sobs.

"What are you talking about?" I ask with a confused look on my face. Who did he love?

Matt has never ever talked to me about loving someone, let alone like. I'm surprised he does and she must mean a lot to him to him, to be all worked up about this.

"I fucking love you Madeline. I always have. You have never fucking realised it though so I always had to hide my feelings for you." He looked up after talking, and I saw his pink, puffy eyes.

I stood there in utter sadness, confusion, and curiosity. He loved.. me? I felt so sorry because, I told him how much I loved Justin, and all this time, he loved me?!

"Matt I'm so sor-"

"Just go. Fucking get out." He said and started crying again.

I really didn't want to leave him alone but I did want to leave because I don't want anything to be awkward and me pressured to do anything. I don't know, or see, Matt as a lover, only a best friend.

"I love you Matt, but as a friend." I mumbled that last part and walked out of the bathroom, got my stuff and left.

--

Things are getting different now huhhh;)

Vote and Comment:)

xoxo- sydney