16

justin

I am in love with Madeline Jones.

Madly in love. Like I feel my heart beating at a trillion times a second when I even text her.

She makes me feel so genuinely happy. I can't even explain my love in words.

I have been planning for a while now to see her.

Of course she doesn't know, and won't know, until a week.

I'm planning everything myself. The second I texted her I missed her so much and needed to see her.

I just got off tour a couple weeks ago and I finally can do things I want to.

Of course I never am totally free to do what I want but I'll make stuff happen one way or another.

And Madeline was first. She was always first in my life.

Or was.

I never ment to hurt her leaving her, but it's what had to be done.

I was too famous to be in school, so I began to start staying home for weeks at a time, then just dropped out of school. Of course I would be taking online school, but barely had time for that.

I have and had a lot of emotions and feelings for her, even when I dated Selena.

That's mainly the reason why me and Selena broke up, because I told her I didn't love her.

I loved Madeline. And always have.

--

So sorry this is short;(

Vote and Comment:)

xoxo-sydney