Dance

I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes, today. They are not about anything in particular, but every time I read them I smile and feel inspired. I hope that at least one of them does that for you. I entitled this chapter of my journal, "Dance," because I think that's what I want you to do after you read this. I don't care where you are or what you are doing. Dance! It might be a little silly, but I do it all the time and I've found it's really releasing and refreshing.

"Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk."
-Rumi

"There is no angry way to say Bubbles."
-Unknown

"If you're going to be weird, be confident about it."
-Unknown

"Collaborate with people you can learn from."
-Pharrell

"Because I have known despair, I value hope. Because I have tasted frustration, I value fulfillment.  Because I have been lonely, I value love."
-Leonard Nimoy

"The end is uncertain and I've never been so afraid, but I don't need a telescope to see that there's hope, and that makes me feel brave."
-Adam Young

"Don't worry about the ones that talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason."
-Unknown

"You've got to date a lot of Volkswagens before you get to your Porsche." 
-Debby Atkinson

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
-Oscar Wilde

"To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

"Size isn't everything. The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine."
-Bill Vaughan

"Follow the light unflinchingly."
-J.R.R. Tolkien

"Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone else about."
-
Unknown

"Courage, dear heart."
-C.S. Lewis

Lesson 17: Learn to dance, even when it's raining.