Fourth Year

Everything up to my fourth year of Hogwarts was a bit of a blur for me. Nothing remarkable happened that involved me in any way, shape, or form. Though I did develop the nickname: 'Loony.' Which I liked at first, until I realized that it wasn't a compliment. 

Nothing important happened until my fourth year when I met and befriended Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Neville Longbottom. Before then, my best friend in the world had been Ginny Weasley. She is very near and dear to my heart. She's the one who introduced me to Hermione, and Hermione introduced me to the others. We've been good friends ever since.

After meeting these marvelous people, I became even more strange (if that is even possible). I know I'm strange, and I'm not afraid to shout it out, but I was a little less...eccentric before meeting Harry Potter. The first year I knew them, we didn't hang out much at all. I knew that they would call me 'Loony' and they all thought I was quite different. They have since learned to not judge a person by what they do or what they look like.

During that year I found even more about myself then ever before, and I learned better social skills from talking with people more. Ginny has always helped me with that.

I'm not sure what exactly I'm trying to write about here, but I know that I do want people to understand just how much I am indebted to them.

Thank you.

Lesson # 6: Don't judge a book by its cover.