chapter 3:Mika's Gift

"guess what theres a big surprise in the kitchen"!one of them said "akane making curry with real meat and everything"! another one exclaimed."oh yeah". yuu said kinda excited.yuu went to the kitchen.akane was peeling a potato."where'ed you get all that"?yuu asked."crazy isn't it i thought i was gonna faint when mika brought it to me".akane explained.yuu looked at her shocked."I'm excited i've never ha d a chance to cook a feast like this before".akane added.yuu's hand curled into a fist."what an idiot".he thought out loud.then went back to the dinning room.akane served the curry.and every one started eating."yummy". one of the younger kids exclaimed.yuu was the only one not eating."its so good". another one of the children added."why aren't you eating anything"? the smallest on asked."you not hungry"?they added."ah nah".yuu replied."hey akane todays actually my birthday"! one of the older boys told her."hey what do you know it mine too.said one of the older girls."no fair i want one".said one of the younger boys."me too". said one of the younger girls."alright i have no choice then".akane declared "today is officially everyones birthday".she added.every one cheered while yuu smiled  at the excitement."make sure to thank mika when he gets home".akane told everybody."where is mika why isn't he home"?one of the younger kids asked."does he not like curry"?another one asked."where is mika"?one of the older girls asked."do you know yuu"?the same girl asked."sorry i don't ". yuu replied."taiichi ate my curry"one of the younger girls said sadly."the n taiichi  can gig sup the rest of his".akane explained."aww man".said taiichi. everyone laughed and finished dinner after diner they cleaned up and went to bed.mika came in later that night.yuu was still awake.mika came up to the bed area and saw yuu sitting up awake."uh"mika said surprised."Aw you stayed up".mika said happily to yuu."I'm touched". he added."what ever". yuu said and lied down."don't tell me your still angry with me"?mika asked yuu as he climbed into the room."course not  i ate you curry so we'er even".yuu said slightly irritated."uh"mika said disappointed,"I'm kidding". yuu said."all the kids really enjoyed it though".yuu added.mika laughed softly."so what did you have to do get all that stuff"?yuu asked."idiot next time we're trading my blood".yuu added."come on". mika said. "nobody wants your nasty blood".mika said playfully.yuu looked at him with a hurt expression."kidding". mika said."forget about it".mika added.you need to focus on defeating the vampires.mika explained to him."just leave the rest to me".mika added in."stop it".yuu said to mika."you can't take on all of the burden by yourself,I'm not stupid,I know how strong the vampires are I know that beating them is impossible".yuu explained.mika held up his pointer finger."I don't wanna hear it".mika said."these kid look up to you, they hang on your every word,we can beat the fangs,we won't lose,it give stem hope it gives all of us hope".mika added in crying tears of joy.mika wiped the eats away."now let's get some grub".mika added.the two of them went downstairs."here".mika said handing yuu a small bowl of curry."make sure you actually eat this time".mika added."no its yours I don't want it".yuu replied pushing it away."too bad".mika replied back and pushed towers him again."thats not a request it's an order".mika added."why do i have to take orders from you"?yuu asked mika.mika pulled out a gun ant pointed it at yuu the he flipped it and handed it to yuu.cause if you don't keep your strength up you won't kill as many fangs with that bad boy".mika added."your not done until you've licked the bowl clean."whoa".yuu said."if you think that impressive check this out".mika told him.mika pull rout a map. "tadaa"."a map of the city".

to be continued in chapter 4...