Chapter 10:progenitor yuichiro!

Before we start. Yes I am aware progenitor process doesn't work this way. I just wanted to do it this way.

Ferid POV

I handed the vial to krul. She filled a quarter of it with her blood, then handed it back to me. I did the same, put a cork on it and mixed it. I then gave it to yuu. He drank it but didn't seem to like the taste.

Yuu POV

I drank the vial ferid have me. It tasted horrid. But after drinking it I felt the change. I was a full vampire now. Not only that, I was a progenitor too. I was terrified but at the same time happy. (I don't know how or why but imma just go with it). Mika looked at me and I looked at him. He was shocked to see that I followed orders. I hadn't changed much but at the same time I had changed. Mika changed too, more than I did. I joined the other progenitors in the game. We had captured 5 of them. The lieutenant (I think they said his name was gurren), the blonde pigtailed girl and three others. The rest escaped. The progenitors all came up to me. "Having fun with your new power?" Crowley asked. "Yeah!" I replied calm but happily. We all laughed and went back to the city.

Short I know and I'm sorry!
Till next time
-Author chan ^•^