chapter 2:Memories

"I would like that". mika replied."as would I dear boy you have such sweet blood,your always welcome".ferid told him."and will the troublemaker be joint us"?ferid asked."huh lil hell I"-yuu got cut off."oh i don't know if that's a good idea he's shy".mika interrupted."what a shame...maybe next time".ferid replied.mika took yuu and walked home.on the way there mika and yuu had a conversation. "you just had go and bud in didn't you"?yuu asked mika."I had that parasite right where i wanted him".yuu added."you can't really believe that"?mika asked yuu."fess up you know we don't stand a chance against the vampire's their too strong for us".mika added."we won't know for sure unless we give it a try".yuu remarked."yeah yeah you keep fooling yourself.mika responded."look I get that your angry but you need to be more careful okay if lord ferid hadn't shown up you'd be dead.mika added.yuu walked a couple steps and stopped."about that he seemed to know you pretty well.yuu said to mika."of course he does I give him blood an due give  me whatever i want".mika explained to yuu."plus he serves dinner when I visit".mika added."i might seem wrong to you but you gotta use your head if you want to survive in this place.mika explained.yuu walked up to mika.he raised his fist and play punched mika in the side of the head.then yuu turned around and kept walking."yuu wait".mika asked."isn't there anything you want"? mika asked."not from you". yuu called back to mika. mika rubbed the side his head.when the two of them finally got back to their house yuu went to the roof.shortly after Akane came up. "thought I would find you here Akane said."did you have another fight with mika"?she asked."that good for nothing"?yuu asked."he's an idiot".yuu added."okay do you wanna talk about it"?akane asked."just leave me alone and don't get so close".yuu replied."why not"?akane asked."we're family it isn't weird or anything".she added."i don't have a family so it is".yuu replied."yes you do".akane told him."every one from the Hyakuya orphanage  is one big family".she added."it's true cause the director said so".she told him.yuu exhaled."thats stupid".he replied.*flashback*Attention every one Yūichirō here is the newest part of our little family so make him fell welcome be on your best behaviour okay".said the director."kaayyy". said little mika.little yuu was shuffling through his stuff."hey yuu".little mika said. little yuu stopped to look at him. my names Mikaela,I'm an orphan too so I know you feel, i was sad at first but now i have a big family so if you like you could be apart of it"-little mika got cut off."you think that means anything  to me"?.little yuu said more than a little mad.little mika looked at him in shock."you wanna know why I'm here"?/little yuu said."its because emu dad went crazy and tried to kill me,am my mom"- he paused."she was so convinced i was a demon child she committed suicide".little yuu explained."you think you know how i feel well you don't".little yuu added."keep your family i don't want any part of it"-angered little yuu got cut off."wow that must have been really hard".little mika relied holding out his hand."but starting today everything is gonna get better".little mika added.little yuu gasped in surprise.*reality* yuu sat on the roof staring into the setting sky.A heavy loud bell rang I'm the background. "well lets get going".akane said to yuu.yuu looked at her."dinners almost ready and everyones waiting on you mister moody". akane explained as she walked to the door. "come on you ca be grumpy at the table".she added.yuu went inside."yuu's home"! one of the younger kid exclaimed happily. three of the smaller kids ran up to yuu."careful you act like i was lost or something".yuu said.

to be continued in chapter 3