Chapter 14: Yuu makes curry!

Yuu POV
I leave to go get the things needed to make curry. After getting everything and getting back to the group I walk to the kitchen. Mika walks in soon after. Mika offered to help, but he was never really good at cooking so I told him to go wait with the others.

Mika POV
"Okay we need to get out of here and get back to the moon demon company as soon as we can!" Gurren whispers so yuu can't hear. Everyone nods in agreement. "How do we do that!?" I ask. Gurren looks at me. "By getting out when softie over there lets his guard down." Gurren says while pointing to the kitchen where yuu was. "That shouldn't be too hard. His guard is always low when Mika is around!" Yoichi says.
"I agree with yoichi!" Shinoa adds in. Yuu walks in with the curry for everyone. He hands each one of us a bowl and walks back to the kitchen. After we all eat yuu does dishes. After yuu finished dishes he sits on a Cajun while we watch tv on gurren's phone. Yuu pulls out an iPad and hands me it. "You can watch tv or Netflix or YouTube or whatever in there!" He says. I nod and we all watch some anime. "Hey yuu?" Shinoa asks. "Yeah?" He responds. "Why didn't you eat?" She asks. Yuu blushes. "Well since I'm a full vampire I don't really eat food anymore. I kinda just drink.....stuff." He replies. Shinoa smirks. "Follow." She instructs. Before yuu has a chance to protest shinoa drags him off.