Chapter 9: Reunion! The two back together!

Mika POV

I looked at the vampires face. I immediately removed my sword and held the vamp close. "Yuu is it really you?" I asked softly crying. "Yeah it's me!" He said out of breath. I hugged him still crying.

Yuu POV

Gods to know it really was Mika I saw that day. I got up and grabbed my sword. Mika did the same. "What the hell Mika?" The lilac haired yelled. "You had that blood sucker right where you wanted him!" Said a blonde with pigtails. "I'm sorry guys but if this is who I think it is...." There was a pause while Mika spoke. "My family is with the vampires." Mika finished looking at me. "Yuu get the hell over here right now!" Krul shouted very very very angry. I turned and started to walk when....

Mika POV

I grabbed yuu Chan's cape as he turned around. "You can't leave me again yuu!" I said full out crying this time. I didn't care if it was a battle field. I was crying and that was final. Yuu gave me the it's okay face. But I ignored it and gave him the don't leave me face. Then he whispered something to me. "Let go or krul might make me kill you, and I want to avoid that if possible!" I nodded and let go. As yuu chan walked back to the vampires. I stood up and walked up to gurren I helped him up and we went back to the troops.

Ferid POV

Yuu an krul talked for a bit. "Alright progenitors, time to play capture all humans and use them as livestock!" I said happily. Krul just rolled her eyes and nodded saying it was okay. Yuu went to get a vial of blood from his pouch but they were all shattered.

Krul POV

"Ferid commence operation progenitor yuichiro!" I exclaimed happily. He nodded and darted to Mika. Grabbing him and cutting his arm he filled a glass vial half way with mika's blood and darted back to where I was.

Alright another cliff hanger (I know you hate me right now)
Till next time /-author chan