Chapter 13:yuu gets a new task

Krul POV

Yuu came in like I ordered him to. I hadn't expected him to bring Mika along but whatever. "You brought Mika I see!" I said looking at him. "Yes I did!" Yuu said. "He was screaming and crying and he was terrified!" He added. "Yuu he'll have to go back later!" I ordered. Yuu wasn't pleased by that but nodded anyway. "Sorry Mika!" He whispered to the blonde boy he was carrying. I didn't hear what he had said but little did I care. "Yuu you are to watch them till Ferid takes over shift. You will watch them when I ask Ferid to other things!" I ordered him again. He simply nodded and left.

Yuu POV

I carried Mika back to the unit him and his team was going to be in for a while. When I got there all of them took up defensive positions. I placed Mika on a chair and stood on my feet. "Hey yuu?" Mika called. "Yea?" I asked. "Can you get me some water?" Mika asked. I nodded. I went in the kitchen grabbed a glass from one of the selves and filled it with water. I then took it to Mika. "Here" I said handing it to him. Mika gladly took it and drank it. I turned to the rest of the group. They looked dumbfounded. "Is a vamp actually being nice?" The pink haired boy asked. "My name is Yuichiro Hayakuya. When Ferid is not present I will be watching over you!" I said. They all looked confused. "You guys remember I said my family is with the vampires?" Mika asked. They all nodded. "Meet the only family member I have left!" Mika told the group. They all couldn't comprehend. "Mika you said they all died!" The blond one scolded. "I thought they did!" Mika defended. "Let me explain!" I said. Everyone nodded. I sighed. "I should have died. But against my will krul turned me into a vampire. Me being the stubborn person I am I decided to suck it up and live. Krul had been giving me her blood for a while. But yesterday while we were in battle I had krul, Ferid and Mika's blood all mixed into one concoction. Making me a full vampire but also turning me into a vampire progenitor." They pieced the rest of it together from there. "Hey Mika I'm kinda hungry!" The pink haired boy admitted. Mika looked at me. "FINE!" I said and sighed. "Hey yuu?" Mika asked " Yea?" I asked. "I want curry!" He relied. I smiled. "Sure!" I told him.